Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Klobberer with the cartoon slam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Steyer is there to normalize Bernie

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Did the moderator kill Pete right there?

Woops I'm a bit behind

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

K, glad I'm not off base. That was a killshot

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Lol we should just do it in the future simple folks

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1225982497286168577

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

What the hell is going on with Klobberer

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Goddamnit, did I miss Bernie Sanders murder Pete on live national television? I've been waiting all night and i had to walk the dog.

No the moderator shot him in cold blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

funkymonks posted:

I think a debate can matter in a Democratic primary. I agree that they will be borderline meaningless in the general election.

This guy gets it