Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mummy Napkin

MONSTER ENERGY ultimate sunrise

Served in a stemless wine glass because my favorite Universal monsters cup was in the dishwasher.

Appearance: Pours a sickly, biohazard orange. Reminiscent of a see-through Donald Duck orange juice.

Smell: Tart aroma like what your hands smell like after pumping gas.

Taste: Palate is tart, puckering, much like the smell. Suprisingly refreshing. Notes of apricot and Diet Sunkist.

2.78/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

lol

google THIS

(spots a rare real sugar Mtn Dew and quickly checks in to Untabbd)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
MOVE Original:
CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!! CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!! CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!! CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!! CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!! CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!! CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!! CAFFFFFEIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!!

11/10 Would drink again.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Vault Energy

Poured into a pint glass. The bottle has been ages in my cellar for just over a year that I bought at the 7-11 near my house before it closed.

Appearance: Poured a clear green with light lacing and decent carbonation.

Aroma: Lemon lime citrus with a sweet characteristic to it typical to energy drinks of this style.

Taste: Really interesting. A very citrus like flavor somewhat similar to the discontinued Surge drink. Refreshing but nothing to wright home about but not a bad example of the style.

Overall: 3/5

biosterous

president's choice "free & clear" carbonated water (tangerine-lime flavour)

pour: extra fizzy, since i reused the mug i used this morning for tea. usually a lot less fizzy on the initial pour.

appearance: clear, with limited bubbles

aroma: slight hints of citrus

flavour: pleasantly citrusy, but generically so. it is difficult to clearly make out either tangerine or lime flavours. naturally flavoured via reverse osmosis, sweetened with stevia extract.

mouthfeel: piquant, bordering on sharpness. reacts primarily on the front of the tongue, with lesser effects on the back of the tongue and cheeks

carbonation factor: leads to occasional unexpected burps. burps are mild in volume and negligible in taste.

overall an inexpensive alternative to a sugar soda. taste is sweet enough and fizz is sharp enough to satisfy my desires for a soda or juice. suitable for most meals, but you'll want to get yourself something nicer than this when the occasion calls for it. a solid 6/9.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Mummy Napkin
:nice: forgot about mouthfeel it's a big part of the soda pop experience

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Coke adds life!"

-Frankenstein's Monster

Chrs

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
sorry for the delay. i've been cruising the local gas station circuit for the right brew to review and now i have kidney stones.

today's soda pop is Ale-8-1

this is a local delicacy. stylized as 'A Late One' but everyone around here just calls it Ale-8, dropping the one.

Served in a whatever mason jar because the Universal Monsters cup had a mishap in the dishwasher.

Appearance: Stunning transparent copper. Head not shown in photograph, but pours that frothy carbonated style like when you have a hard piss in the morning and your pee looks bubbly in the terlet.

Smell: Dominant odor of ginger and a mild sweetness.

Taste: It's basically ginger ale. Just being franklin with you.

4.75/5

HOT TIP: served great cold and mixed with bottom shelf whiskey like Kessler's or Heaven Hill to create what is called a KEntucky Swampwater