Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs

I really wanted to go to a school where this evil wizard keeps coming round and fucknig poo poo up all the time. Where something bad is always kicking off and the students keep dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

I really wanted to represent them at an inter-school Olympics against literal loving giants, in events where you drown if you mess up!

You know, K-12 education.

Sig by Heather Papps

Escape From Noise

The wizarding world of lawsuits

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
imagine trying to do vine or tiktok videos on that moving staircase. probably a lot of crushed hands/feet thanks to that baby.

crimes

Lovely Primate

Who wants to eat candy that always tastes good? I prefer weird jellybeans that occasionally taste terrible. It's a wizard thing, you wouldn't get it

Macnult

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

imagine trying to do vine or tiktok videos on that moving staircase. probably a lot of crushed hands/feet thanks to that baby.

achieving tiktok fame by recording a horde of sentient letters flying into my house

Escape From Noise

Oh. You don't drink butter? Lol. Yeah. Sure. It's "not healthy" and "just tastes like grease". Whatever.

Escape From Noise

Lovely Primate posted:

Who wants to eat candy that always tastes good? I prefer weird jellybeans that occasionally taste terrible. It's a wizard thing, you wouldn't get it

TBF Harry Potter is British.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
pissed i cant unshit myself with magic and, in fact, have to yell loud enough that my mother has no choice but to change me.

crimes

BoldFrankensteinMir

drat it, now I have to go with my safety school. Which is ironic since the Jedi academy is arguably even less safe somehow.

Sig by Heather Papps

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Still waiting on my letter getting good & fattened up on some owls

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't wait to sleep in a big common room with a bunch of dudes, all through my most hormonal and angsty years

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
listen buddy, if I wanted to get life advice from an old man dressed as a wizard i'd hit up the local LARP group.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

sorry i'm prelaw and if i wanted to deal w hocusy pocusy unexplainable shazoom i'd buy those white airheads that u never know quite what they tast like

Chrs

imagine if you lived in the north and had to drive hundreds of miles down the country to kings cross station because it’s the only place you can board the hogwarts express. just to ride it right the gently caress back up to Scotland again

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was really looking forward to being forced to pledge to a specific campus-house that would define my entire academic career based on what a loving hat has to say about me when I was ten. Muggles have to wait until college to risk organ failure from initiation rites, wizards get a head-start!

Sig by Heather Papps

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
perverted trolls in the ladies' room

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
perverted ghosts in the ladies' room

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
basilisk in the ladies' room (not perverted)

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

i can't wait to sleep in a big common room with a bunch of dudes, all through my most hormonal and angsty years

if you use polyjuice to turn into a girl it's not gay

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
really wish i could go learn botany at an ol'' castle w/o modern plumbing b/s wizards just poo poo themselves and magic it away, see?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
really getting a good vibe from the posh school employing goblin slaves

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chrs

loving house point system is rigged. slytherin got the most points but then the head master gave like an extra 400 points to his favourite gryffindor students!

nut

last i checked coors didn't make butterbeer so if u need me i'll be on my front lawn or in my neibhour dan's kitchen not flying on a magic horse or bippity booppoing like im a hanson brother

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

"oh? a non-hosed-up flavored jelly bean again? sigh"

The X-man cometh

Chrs posted:

imagine if you lived in the north and had to drive hundreds of miles down the country to kings cross station because it’s the only place you can board the hogwarts express. just to ride it right the gently caress back up to Scotland again

You'd take a modern high-speed train from Liverpool to platform 11 at King's Cross, then go over one platform and get onto an old slow steam train.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

oh no i didn’t risk being assigned the nazi house during my most impressionable years how the gently caress will i survive?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

wow can't wait to be physically stuck in a situation wher i have to think draco malfoy is cool more like waco malfoy the atf shot first

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Well, in your CV you list your skills as dark arts, herbology and transfiguration but do you know ASP.NET?

Mapster

...but with an 'M'
i am just curious what the sex shop in the Diagon Alley has to offer

google THIS

I really wanted to play that extremely dangerous sport where 95% of the action is irrelevant and the match is solely determined by a couple of dudes chasing a flying testicle, sometimes completely out of view of the audience.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Non-legacy-admissions get spit on in the fraternities you're forced to join, huh? Wow. Does Hogwarts enforce jello shot contests at take-back-the-night rallies too?

Sig by Heather Papps

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

I really wanted to play that extremely dangerous sport where 95% of the action is irrelevant and the match is solely determined by a couple of dudes chasing a flying testicle, sometimes completely out of view of the audience.

wait so im the dude that goes after the really valuable thing and has everyone go right for him? i mean id rather be the position literally named after how they gently caress people up? no? cuz i feel like my calling in this sport is- oh okay fine geez

Chrs

the painting watched me jerk off

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
the painting is jerking off!

----------------

The X-man cometh
I'm super-mad a talking hat sorted me into a house instead of just using my socio-economic status like the Muggles.

https://www.etoncollege.com/Boarding.aspx

And Quidditch is so dumb, let's play the game where a goal only gets scored about every 10 years.

https://www.etoncollege.com/Boarding.aspx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

drat it, now I have to go with my safety school. Which is ironic since the Jedi academy is arguably even less safe somehow.

wait, the exar kun one or the luke tries to murder his nephew one