Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I really wanted to represent them at an inter-school Olympics against literal loving giants, in events where you drown if you mess up!

You know, K-12 education.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

drat it, now I have to go with my safety school. Which is ironic since the Jedi academy is arguably even less safe somehow.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was really looking forward to being forced to pledge to a specific campus-house that would define my entire academic career based on what a loving hat has to say about me when I was ten. Muggles have to wait until college to risk organ failure from initiation rites, wizards get a head-start!

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Non-legacy-admissions get spit on in the fraternities you're forced to join, huh? Wow. Does Hogwarts enforce jello shot contests at take-back-the-night rallies too?

Sig by Heather Papps