Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the best police academier
MAHONEY
TACKLEBARRY
HOOKS
HIGHTOWER
FACKLER
ZEB
GARY
PROCTOR
COMMANDANTE LASSARDE
CAPTAIN HARRIS
OTHER/ ABSTAIN
View Results

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

teh police academy movies kick butt, and it makes me sad that there hasnt been one in like 25 years. i cant imagine why.

itt we brainstorm new ideas for POLICE ACADEMY 8. i will forward all good ideas to steve guttenberg (also known as the rogueish mahoney in the police academy films) at his personal web address steve.guttenberg@netscape.com

i think it would be funny if there was a part where MAHOney pullls a prank on that jerk Cpt Harris!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Schweinhund posted:

You left the sound effects guy off the poll :ughh:

my father was trampled to death in a mass panic caused by michael winslow's fake machine gun sound effects, plz respect my decision

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

A sequel to Mission to Moscow, where they must go even deeper undercover to rescue old man Mahoney, who has been imprisoned and tortured by Putin himself. There is lots of lens flare and its real gritty and serious this time

Mozi posted:

they somehow accidentally join the Space Force

steves gonna love these

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

excellent work so far guys, i sent a bunch of these on to steve guttenberg and i just know hes gonna be thrilled with all our conceptual work

AKA Pseudonym posted:

The actors who played Hightower, Tackleberry, and Lassard are all dead

wow what an rear end in a top hat

mods plz rename me nonconsensual blowjob