Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I hope this forum post finds you well.

I appreciate you're busy, as we all are at this time of year, so you may not have gotten the opportunity to read my last forum post or listen to my last 12 voicemails - not to worry! As per my last forum post, I would appreciate if you could throw me into traffic as a matter of priority. We really need to pull together at this juncture in order to meet our 'throwing chewbecca into traffic' kpi and so I really appreciate your attention to this.

I'll get Maxine to schedule our next discussion, so we can really start to get the 'throw chewbecca into traffic' plan in train.

Best,
Chewbecca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Your business is important to us. Please stay on the line until the next available customer service associate can help you. The estimated wait time is: eighty seven days.

Peg Sliderskew

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Your business is important to us. Please stay on the line until the next available customer service associate can help you. The estimated wait time is: eighty seven days.

Alternatively, you can go to our website traffictossers.com and enter your weight, height, local traffic stream of choice, exact speed of traffic during rush hour, average number of passengers per car, your credit card details and a 500 word essay on why you should be thrown into traffic. We aim to respond within 128 hours.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you would like to instead be thrown under a bus or launched headfirst into the Sun, please press the infinity button you should have on your phone. If your phone does not have the infinity button, please kindly go outside and commence loving the horse you rode in on. Thank you, and have whatever sort of day you feel that you and your ilk deserve.

itry

Disappointed the OP isn't just this on repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3sBks5o_8

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

*builds elaborate homemade catapult to throw myself into traffic*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
*makes commission on amount of people personally tossed into traffic* im on it my ceiling is leaking some kind of murky sludge and my room is infested with insects

oh no loving chad is trying to steal my sale again

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Six years of Phd. studies in architecture and urban planning have finally paid off. The stress, the tears, the doubt, it was all for this moment. I sip my morning coffee at look at the view out of my window. Smack-dab in the middle of the highway, exactly how i wanted it. Now, I don't have to throw myself into traffic. Traffic throws itself into me. I open the garage door to find a Nissan Qube bearing down on me. Perfect.

I smile wide and embrace my fate with open arms.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

you gotta study the masters, watch the tapes, live eat and dream getting tossed into traffic. if you don't take it seriously you'll never be one of the greats.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnarly Sheen

I'm ITT

Heather Papps posted:

you gotta study the masters, watch the tapes, live eat and dream getting tossed into traffic. if you don't take it seriously you'll never be one of the greats.

Heroes get remembered but legends never die.