Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

blush the fan, pan bop

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

flush the pan, crack ping

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
poo hampshire

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

way too many threads :gas: this one or the other primary one i guess.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
gas this one

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mila kunis posted:

gas this one

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

ban jeb, squizzle, you coward

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

stick with the Iowa thread until super tuesday eve, have a super tuesday thread, then close that for the Bernie as presumptive nominee thread imho

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
This is the complain about new hampshire ratfucking thread, the previous thread is the complain about iowa ratfucking thread, duh.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

reignonyourparade posted:

This is the complain about new hampshire ratfucking thread, the previous thread is the complain about iowa ratfucking thread, duh.

What are we going to do with 52 threads

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I will not rest until every thread on the front page of CSPAM is a new Hampshire primary thread

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cmon and slamshire, and welcome to the hampshire

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Ground floor of the nice meltdown thread

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

This thread is gonna be a nuclear hellscape in 12 hours mark it

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
pete's discord drifting into 'take my ball and go home' mode.

edited because apparently some people use full names in discord.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

*monkey's paw finger curls*

I'm a good Klobgoblin, so i'm shootin' globs, for Klob! Step on the rat, stapler mommy!

(But for reals, bernie 4eva)

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Looking forward to raging at work when the next apparent ratfuck tactic appears

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The good news is that I was so pissed off and confused by the Iowa caucus from last week that I didn't even finish my bottle of whiskey so I'll still be able to get loaded tonight.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Kloblins UNITE

serious tho, I am praying for klob 14% Pete 13% and so on with bernie sitting on a cool 30% to 60%

For real serious klob in the #2 position would prove that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Hopefully the results watch party I go to tonight ends up better than last week and we have something other than everyone being confused and meandering out of the bar at 11pm to go home and go to bed.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

bernie is not breaking 27% lol

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
ok folks, let's start a chant to get motivated

bernie, bernie, bernie,

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

:derp: :derp: :derp:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
A few years back, I successfully convinced a coworker of mine that New Hampshire's state motto was "Live Free Or Don't"

this is my story because only this forum will appreciate it

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Pollyanna posted:

bernie is not breaking 27% lol

:wrong:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
beware el cuco

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Thank you for summarizing the posting in this thread until the results are released

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

DACK FAYDEN posted:

A few years back, I successfully convinced a coworker of mine that New Hampshire's state motto was "Live Free Or Don't"

this is my story because only this forum will appreciate it

new hampshire... welcome 2 death crew

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lawman 0 posted:

In 12 hours, Bernie will have won and will be are president

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

While I know the results will probably be close, I'm praying to the Dark Lord xirself that for once I can have a feelgood evening where Bernie just fuckin' crushes everyone. For my own sanity and everyone else's.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Unless the state is populated entirely by immortal vampires shouldn't the slogan be "Live free and die eventuallyanywayy'know what I mean?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

exquisite tea posted:

While I know the results will probably be close, I'm praying to the Dark Lord xirself that for once I can have a feelgood evening where Bernie just fuckin' crushes everyone. For my own sanity and everyone else's.

Iowa owned though? Bernie won and the Democratic party made the case for the prosecution against itself

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

In 12 hours, Bernie will have won and will be are president

hosed up but true

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Quiet Feet posted:

Unless the state is populated entirely by immortal vampires shouldn't the slogan be "Live free and die eventuallyanywayy'know what I mean?

The state is populated entirely by immortal vampires, and yet Bernie will still win

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Lawman 0 posted:

Thank you for summarizing the posting in this thread until the results are released

there have already been results released

:colbert:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Bryter posted:

Iowa owned though? Bernie won and the Democratic party made the case for the prosecution against itself

I don't think anybody was happy on election night.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Quiet Feet posted:

as a life long masshole, live free and die is what we called it when we learned about the helmet laws

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

freckle posted:

flush thread, ban op

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

I base my vote on this simple creed

Lib-free or die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88