Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we already have a primary thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

did bernie win yet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

will they have crosstabs telling us what %age of nh voters are cspam posters, and lurkers??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i also will not be instructing my delegates to vote for another candidate

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bermoe sabdert!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

klobb, most likely. maybe butt. possible bloomberg. never will she endorse bernie

klob will this reünite the two halves of the nyt endorsement sword

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

has the party coälesced behind the frontrunner yet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

counterpoint: the dnc will do their best to throw it this way

noted achievers of their goals, the dnc

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I'm kinda surprised by the climate change voters breaking for Butt. What's the likely crosstab there? They're all rich and have healthcare from their fancy white collar job? I would have expected it to skew young.

if yr most important issue is climate change you are more likely secure in yr day to day material needs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

i applaud amy for going with the green theme instead of typical blue/red but wow is that shade awful when used as the primary color instead of an accent

a green pos

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the sanders camp has to be asking itself: can we recover from winning every contest so far??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Toplowtech posted:

"PAGING"? Jesus, give that man a mobile phone!

when you use the “paging _____” format you are usually evoking a summons over a loudspeaker or intercom system

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the funniest option is that bernie wins each of the first four and a diff person comes in a surprising second in each

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe yang will pull off a shock win in nevada because its too late to remove him from the ballot

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hoping for steyer 2nd in nevada

biden 2nd in sc

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Huntman posted:

Also dumb question that's maybe been discussed already, but what is Tulsi's game at the moment? Is she just in it to pull votes and get some media gig?

trying to set up a platform to promote her patreon-supported diving instruction youtube channel

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

parade of Not Romneys

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Deified Data posted:

I am convinced they let it get that narrow in IA specifically to make us sound insane and petty when we describe basic reality to people. By some bastard logic we wind up sounding like the dweebs any time we describe what SDEs are and why they don't matter, while Pete supporters can shrug and say "well they said Pete won, I don't know the details, it was confusing for everybody huh?"

Of course they didn't account for the killer strategy of just saying "Bernie won the vote" and looking at anyone who questions it like they're an idiot

yeah, just tell them “no, in the end, turned out bernie got more votes” and if they push you can say that maybe the delegate math was weird but bernie 💯% got the most votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

collapsing this back into one thread folks

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3913139