Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Klobmentum being real would actually own. Please drop the rat down into the dumps klob.

*monkey's paw finger curls*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Office Pig posted:

isn't tizzying about exit polls kind of pointless

Of course but every idiot is gonna do it regardless

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jewel Repetition posted:

Also Bernie is genuinely going to win New Hampshire so relax

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jewel Repetition posted:

The ACTUAL first results are coming in ten minutes

Lies, they came in hours ago

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Rodatose posted:

i lvoe that this map is already outdated since it has a deceased person as bernie's presumed main competitor

Outdated, and yet also clairvoyant.

An interesting dichotomy.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I told all you panicking morons he had NH in the bag months ago

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joementum posted:

Yang and Bennet drop out tonight. Tusli probably will but she's also kind of nuts so who knows. Deval Patrick probably does too.

Yang confirmed suspending campaign

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

I think Bernie supporters downplaying a victory in N.H. is weird and very counterproductive

Forget it, CharlestheHammer

It's C-SPAMtown

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I can tell which people have never done volunteer work for Bernie because they doomsay over literally anything. Only bitchmade lib spectators of politics act like that

seriously

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joementum posted:

the fact is that after tonight there are only two possible outcomes

1. bernie is the nominee
2. the democratic party destroys itself

INSHALLAH

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Majorian posted:

Arzying over poll numbers when Bernie's ahead?

That's a gulagin'.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:perfect:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

you too liz

this is so beyond pathetic, every last word. drop out and endorse bernie already you loving idiot, stop crying about being nice and polite, people are sick of that poo poo, people are suffering

she's a goddamned monster, gently caress all these libs trying to redeem this poo poo, she is actively fighting human progress

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

amy beat liz, I can't get over it, that makes my loving week

she DOUBLED liz's votes

lmaoooooo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Yinlock posted:

nate silver embracing daou thought would be amazing

2020 shaping up to be a hell of a loving year

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:vince:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

readingatwork posted:

Yup. Buttigieg is going to start losing support as people start to realize how badly he sucks which will in turn boost another candidate (probably Klob). This will repeat a couple more times but since nobody can pass the bar of "doesn't suck terribly" all that support will eventually make it's way back to Bernie in the home stretch.

It is literally the 2016 Republican primary again.

:yeshaha:

lmao if you didn't realize this the whole time

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Good soup! posted:

*in voting booth mashing the Sanders button like the Marine stim*

THATS THE STUFF

AHHHH YEAHHHH

THATS THE STUFF

THATS THE STUFF

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Limerick posted:

If Bernie loses NV don't arzy, it's a weird state.

He's going to win NV

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

undecideds in white states like ia and nh are old white people who just don’t want to think about politics and pick the nice looking young man

those people are a small fraction of the electorate in nv, sc, and the important Super tuesday states

bernie beat 7+ candidates in two states whose demographics are not his strongest. he’s going to win and lol at anyone who thinks otherwise

it's this folks

shocking to see so few goons get this, it's so obvious

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Limerick posted:

The reason I'm guessing Bernie will "lose" NV is because I expect full ratmode. They're going to put dead people down for Pete and poo poo like that.

This is harder to do in a primary than a caucus, so even if he does "lose" NV he can still win every Super Tuesday state except one (maybe Oklahoma) and cinch the nomination. I'm not arzying, it's more that my very low expectations from the DNC have somehow gotten even lower after Iowa.

Nah, hispanic voters

We good

also everyone thought they would outright rig the NH primary since it's "black box votes" and lmao y'all were wrong about that too

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

Bernie is going to have precinct captains at every Nevada location watching the caucuses like hawks and will accurately record every step of the process. His campaign will probably have the results hours before they are released.

I get the urge to arzy about Nevada because of Iowa but Bernie’s campaign is going to do everything they can to make sure ratfucking is impossible. Trust them, and keep volunteering. Go to Nevada yourself if you can.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1227655827257012227

Biden was crushing Bernie in this NC poll the last time I saw it lol

Bernie gonna win every loving state

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Synnr posted:

Super curious, anyone know if Biden even really has an actual factual and functional organization at all in NC, doing things?

Maybe they're shifting funds around but uh... At least 1/2 of his paid staff in ky moved to buttigiegs campaign Because the checks literally bounced, apparently. I play poker with a couple bigwig state party dems and they were bitching about it.

Lmaooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

so the actual results will be, what, 23 bernie 22.5 butt?

Username/post combo