Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

If Bernie wins the presidency MSNBC will #resist a million times harder with him than they ever did for Trump.

also the moderates lmao, with ongoing Neera meltdowns when people say "just pretend the Federal Jobs bill is a massively increased defense bill with no oversight built in proposed by Republicans so you can be okay with it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's insane how Hasan is getting like 11k people in his streams on the reg now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao Warren's parting shot is going to be a broadside at Bernie pretending like he's going negative lmfao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

WARREN ENDORSE SANDERS DO IT!!!!

lol she just said she intends to sabotage him with her delegates, she is NOT endorsing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmfao warren WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

someone post a stream

https://www.twitch.tv/hasanabi

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

what did warren actually say

correctly pointed out that some candidates' followers would rather burn down the party than vote for whoever gets the nom

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

can I get some quotes

the stream isn't captioned

it's just a unity stump now but she started off talking about how Bernie's people were rude and mean (paraphrasing here), and that the party needs both wings to fly blah blah and she can unite those two wings

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i;m thinkin bout thos Red Guards

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao Chuck Todd literally overflowing with glee that Warren handed off this narrative

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

lol is this hasan guy a bernie employee

no he just rules

not sure where he got picked up but he's gone from 3k viewers average in November to almost 7.5k more recently

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol when is the last time somebody said Bernie's name even on any of these networks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they are SO loving MAD that Bernie has said his opponents are not perfect angels lmfao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is why Trump will win 45+ states against anybody else

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pre-op bebop posted:

The people whose top issues are beating Trump and climate change went to loving Pete? lol

That's the advantage of being the media darling riding an unearned bump while also being a totally blank slate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Come on just call it so I can play around with Pokemon Home

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

V. Illych L. posted:

how are you all getting this demoralised by a victory

I'm following on mobile and not watching any polls and it's messing with my head

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Regional advantages have basically just disappeared this cycle haven't they

Warren and Klobb getting annihilated in their areas and Pete being way too competitive. Bernie needs it in NH because in every other respect the demos are deeply not in his favor

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nate's gonna have his brain broken because he alone among all his peers is looking at non-white support in their analysis

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

katatonic posted:

can someone explain to me how Pete ended up walking out of Iowa with more pledged delegates than Bernie? did I miss something?

In the middle of the Oscars they updated only Pete friendly sites, said they can't change anymore legally, and gave him one more

Lawyers are now involved

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wait so two big colleges aren't counted hardly at all yet?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BUTT, INTERRUPTED

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

T-man posted:

if pete wins I'm voting Trump cutting off anyone who didn't vote for bernie join the SRA and going full economic collapse prepper assuming I'm still around

you should just vote Bernie in the GE not Trump, and should join the SRA anyway!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my takeaway from this is that regional advantage seems to have totally collapsed in this race (Klobb tanking in Iowa, Warren in NH, Bernie underperforming, Biden washing out) and if that's true then a narrow win is actually not bad news, because except for literally just proximity NH is on paper a terrible state for Bernie

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chuka Umana posted:

I dunno the delegate count (what matters) is a tie with Buttigieg. Not exactly a revolution here.

delegates aren't even close to meaning anything lol, early states are 100% momentum and narrative and weeding out the Jeb!s

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

once again Bernie is the only candidate putting forward a reason to vote for him, instead of a reason to vote against Trump bundled up in a vague unity message, because the latter allows you to commit to nothing while the former does not

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nate Silver is going slowly insane because he's sitting there with his spreadsheets and every single one of his colleagues is saying exactly this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

his sanity follows the trendline which reacts slower than just the most recent results would indicate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bernie's campaign is aware of this leadership and rank-and-file division and is employing professional organizers as a result, they know they can't win by going to the brass like Biden or Warren so they go to the workers instead

unions are literally going to be made illegal in a 2nd term Trump and a Warren or Pete or Amy administration will just kind of let the chudges do it while saying they're very sad

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

gotta admit the plot twist i didn't see coming was klobb roaring up out of nowhere

my interpretation of the results thus far is that anything resembling regional advantages is pretty much a non-factor. Klobb ate poo poo in Iowa, Warren and Biden in NH, and Bernie underperformed there as well though did well considering the state is almost entirely demon crackers making 100k+ and college educated. What's your take?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i think with this many candidates coalitions are real fuzzy. It'll crystallize out more as people start to drop out

so we won't know anything until after super tuesday

past as prologue, RIP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

he's literally going mad as all his projections have minority support figures factored in and all his colleagues are talking about how single digit non-white nerds are gonna run away with it lmao, slowly going insane just like us all

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mr_Moose posted:

What's crazy to me is that Elizabeth Warren couldn't figure out that after the NYT endorsement she needed to separate herself from Klobb instead of doing a "Women Power" bit. NYT was literraly boosting Amy off of Liz's momentum, and she completely and utterly fell for it.

Anyone who advised her that she should own and go full "It's time for a Woman to Win" as opposed to saying "No in fact Amy and I are not aligned on the issues at all, and I think that it's a disservice to women to endorse two of us as if we were the same merely due to our gender" or anything along those lines would have done way more for her than attacking Sanders about an alleged comment he made to her in a private meeting.

But she sucks. I cannot believe I wasn't immediately convinced of her horribleness once the DNA test came out, I wanted to believe she had a chance if Sanders couldn't make it but Trump would have crushed her so bad.

she did that and is currently pivoting into "unity mode" which is basically clinching it for Amy, her instincts are bad and her advisers should be blacklisted

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Injuryprone posted:

That's why I'm campaigning...from inside the union!

:hai: :haibrow:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

T-man posted:

the union of MARRIAGE

union of marriage....TO BERNIE SANDERS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lma0o

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Injuryprone posted:

Nah, IBEW in CA. Our Internal Office endorsed Biden.

lmao how's that working out as the primary progresses

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Love that the only outlets running with the explicit headline that Bernie won are doing so to fearmonger about a judeo-maoist conspiracy coming to gulag you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ALFbrot posted:

Reading the exit poll data in New Hampshire, how much of the electorate do you think just loving walks in and hits random buttons because they know nothing at all and want an "I voted" sticker or a cute ballot selfie?

How else do you explain the ~15 people polled who believe that the next president should implement more conservative policies than Obama, but also voted for Bernie?

Bernie's consistent 1-5% of this base that votes for him explicitly because they believe him to the be the most conservative option is one of my favorite facts about him, right up there with that LA poll showing that 3% of Clinton supporters believed she was a literal demon and supported her for that reason