Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

the current primary thread is just a duplicate of the succ zone so I hope this thread can remain open for tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

https://twitter.com/titania977/status/1227096719785066496?s=21

lol

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

this thread should be closed after a solid 24 hours of hooting and hollering when bernie wins

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

lmao ban releasing exit polls before polls close

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

This is the worst idea in the world. Why the gently caress would anyone sign off on this

this is some real 30 Rock poo poo

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

warren people turbocharging their blackpill conversion is going to be hilarious this week

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Yang was most of the way to Marxism in the debate, he can be turned

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Zokari posted:

as much as obama succs he is pretty canny to have not endorsed biden

he loving knew biden was a total bust

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

TwoStepBoog posted:

i refuse to panic
i refuse to arzy
i only BERNIE

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

he's got fuckin 23% of the vote in nh

he has a greater percentage of billionaire support than black voters lol

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Tetracube posted:

how will bernie ever recover from his second devastating win

goons in this thread are now saying this unironically lol

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

you’d think NPR people would be glad of a bernie win since he’d increase their funding to the point where they no longer need to have every broadcast Brought To You By Monsanto and Exxon Mobil

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

nate bronze trying to regain his former name

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

rabidcowfromhell posted:

needle back up to 60%

didn’t you idiots learn anything from 2018

don’t watch the stupid needle

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

punished milkman posted:

oh poo poo the DNC just unearthed new hampshire's subterranean M'rine county and found 46000 ratmen votes for buttigieg

getting reports that the Council of 13 has endorsed Pete Buttigieg, this is a huge get

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

punished milkman posted:

oh poo poo the DNC just unearthed new hampshire's subterranean M'rine county and found 46000 ratmen votes for buttigieg

getting reports that the Council of 13 has endorsed Pete Buttigieg, this is a huge get

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

oh my loving god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

while it won’t happen, I need liz to endorse bernie before super tuesday so I can see my lib uncle who’s been screaming about berniebros for 5 years while talking up how left he is bend the knee