Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
A few years back, I successfully convinced a coworker of mine that New Hampshire's state motto was "Live Free Or Don't"

this is my story because only this forum will appreciate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

opposable thumbs.db posted:

What happens if all candidates get <15% of the votes?
unironically I think the delegates don't get pledged to anyone and can do whatever the gently caress they want on ballot one? chaos reigns etc

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
holy poo poo what is she even doing

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Skyl3lazer posted:

This is the scene in that discworld novel where Vimes gets the wrong pocket assistant
Things to do today day day day day: Die die die die die die

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I'm kinda surprised by the climate change voters breaking for Butt. What's the likely crosstab there? They're all rich and have healthcare from their fancy white collar job? I would have expected it to skew young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

fosborb posted:

its a good thing.

Delany still hasn't sold his tour bus plastered with sayings that are just riffs on Lowered Expectations, Inc., and i have to drive by that loving thing every drat day
I would probably pay ten grand for Delaney's lovely tour bus, how has he not managed to sell it to some irony poisoned idiot with more student loans than sense like me?