Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wotking remotely or remotely working!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
sometimes i work at home but my work laptop (surface pro 4) is of the devil so i emailed myself the needful remote desktop links and just use my computer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah i bet clown cars aren’t really street legal

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

BONGHITZ posted:

are the AirPods pro any good?

noone knows

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

also probably not because apple does not make items meant to fit in human ears

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

now I'm picturing beep at the orchard trying to stuff a Macintosh in his ear

please do not spoil my upcoming role as orr in the kalamazoo community theater stage production of catch 22.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

great now i want voice posting.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

qirex posted:

if your job is making disturbing pictures of giraffes all day then probably

god dammit. should've listened to mother.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

theadder posted:

im at the office

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this isn’t a difficult concept here!