Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

The Management posted:

yesterday I was hanging out in the office kitchen getting some coffee and shooting the poo poo with my colleagues. we were talking about how some project is hosed and how the bosses are idiots and why our code is terrible. good times. then we came up with ideas to fix some of that, and made some decisions, and bitched about people that weren’t us.

not sure how you get that working remotely. if I wrote all that in chat some lame idiot would read it and become offended and it would be a whole thing.

pro chat tip: don't let that person into the chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
microsoft sent a thing to all tenant admins promoting the use of teams + office 365 as work from home tools during the virus outbreak.