Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

alnilam posted:

oh they couold have flown eagles there alright

famous plot hole: why didn't gandalf contact his offshore aircraft carrier at the beginning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

gandalf: it's the perfect gun, no one can resist it's power and flawless performance

aragorn: yeah maybe for amateurs

gandalf: first of all,

Yinlock

Macnult posted:

Gimli: I never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf.
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
Gimli: Aye, I could d-

Gimli’s Remington Model 700 misfires due to a faulty trigger mechanism that has given the rifle such a notorious controversy. Several injuries and deaths have resulted from this design flaw, the most recent one being a bloodthirsty orc who just finished scaling a castle wall.

Yinlock

i just really love the idea of tolkein being a lowkey hardcore gun-nut who goes off on weird specific tangents during his prose

As Frodo marveled at the majestic waterfalls of Rivendell and the ancient elven magics that gave the city an ethereal glow, he saw several elves performing maintenance on their Baretta 21A Bobcats, The Beretta 21A Bobcat is available chambered for either .22 LR or .25 ACP (6.35 mm) ammunition. It has a simple blowback operation, with a single- and double-action trigger mechanism, and exposed hammer. It has a magazine release button in the left side grip, located between the grip retaining screws. The frame is made out of aluminum alloy; the slide and barrel are either carbon steel or

Yinlock

"he lies to you my liege, he wants your clips" whispered Wormtongue

"IT'S CALLED A MAGAZINE" thundered Galdalf

Yinlock

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Meanwhile in the town of Lakeville, a guy named Brad just noscoped Smoog the dragon

the uruk begin to charge at helms' deep

gimli somberly intoned the ancient dwarven battle prayer: "mom get the camera"

"oh baby a triple" responded legolas, saying an ancient elven prayer in return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Sauron: oh, look! It’s Isildur, with his stupid band of men and Elves and a stupid sword that’s just gonna break!

Isildur: Read the thread, bitch! **pulls out a Desert Eagle** KLA-POW! **shoots off Sauron’s fingat** KA-PLOW! **shoots the One Ring into Mount Doom** KLA-PLOW! **shoots Sharon in the head before he could be unmade after the One Ring is melted** That one’s for Pops!

Elrond: that’s dark, kid. I like it!