Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peg Sliderskew
Yes, we're cool too because we have- The Family Ness!

They are a family of monsters living in Loch Ness and I contend that they are better than the Smurfs for the reason below.

1) Lots of people think there is at least one monster in Loch Ness. Therefore, the Nessies are more likely to really exist. No one thinks Smurfs are real.

2) Their names are nouns- Sportyness, Eagerness and so on. Smurf names are adjectives- Brainy, Greedy etc. A noun is a naming word, ergo a proper name, so the Ness names are more correct.

3) Nessies are a lot bigger than Smurfs, I mean a LOT bigger. Like, the Smurfs are squirrels while the Nessies are the big kind of dinosaurs. Bigger is objectively better.

4) The show provides stills like this:

5) There are two female Nessies. This means that the clan will be less inbred in the future than the Smurfs.

I won't say 'fight me' as being British I am very poor at fighting. But that doesn't make me wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Oh, number 6) The Smurfs are scared of a moth eaten wizard and a cat. Most Family Ness episodes involve the Nessies either scaring or trying not to scare humans in general. And they could eat Gargamel and Azriel if they wanted to. They could eat the Smurfs as well come to that.

Courtesy of Manifisto

alnilam

does baby ness have the chicken pox or something :ohdear:

ty manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
I don't know, I don't watch cartoons. :smugjones:

ETA wikipedia informs me he has the measles, so presumably the McTout parents are not antivaxx.

Peg Sliderskew fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Feb 12, 2020

Courtesy of Manifisto

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

does baby ness have the chicken pox or something :ohdear:

Best to get it out of the way early.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Alright OP, you’ve convinced me. Throwing out my entire collection of Smurf memorabilia and starting a new collection of obviously very superior Nessie’s plush dolls.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Alright OP, you’ve convinced me. Throwing out my entire collection of Smurf memorabilia and starting a new collection of obviously very superior Nessie’s plush dolls.

Wow. You have that much room? Aren't they huge?!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Wow. You have that much room? Aren't they huge?!

Lol just lol if you don’t have an aircraft hangar for your animated franchise plush dolls

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Lol just lol if you don’t have an aircraft hangar for your animated franchise plush dolls

Living in a Tiny House so that I have the money to rent out warehouses for my various collectibles

Heather Papps

hello friend

i agree these are better

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i don't want to have sex with any of these characters, unlike Gargamel

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peg Sliderskew
Not even Lovely Ness or Sporty Ness (depending on your inclinations)? See a doctor!

There isn't a Well Ness, so you may need to go human for this one.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

the girl one in the op has a scary tiny mouth

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

the girl one in the op has a scary tiny mouth

That's Scary Ness. There's also Ginger Ness, posh Ness, and baby ness (the one with measles).