Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Some of you may have noticed that the cubicles have been removed over the holidays and all but the most senior managers herded out of their offices. You might also have noticed that the senior Management's offices have been built in a way as to overlook their floors, complete with foreboding terraces.

That's right! We're moving to an open office plan! Everyone else is doing it so in order to be cutting edge we're going to be following their example! No longer will you think of yourself as "cubicle dwellers" and we will no longer view your as veal being fattened in their tiny pens. You will now be free range! Please just stick to your assigned desk. Which reminds me. Also be sure to stay out of the designated "blind spots" on the floor where management might not be able to monitor what you are up to.

This new open work space will allow you to spend more time with your fellow co-workers and middle management. Although please keep non work related interactions to a minimum during work and overtime hours. We will able to be more of a family this way, which should help boost our productivity! So please get to your assigned desk and please don't think about the fact that your every movement is being monitored by upper management and their administrative assistants. However, just a warning, if a manager notices that you aren't living up to your full potential they have been authorized to take shots at you from their office with mostly harmless motivational rubber bullets.

Any and all questions can be e-mailed to management. Please read the FAQ first though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

addendum: yes, we have removed doors from the washroom entrance and stalls. we have also removed the dividers between toilets. get used to it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Peg Sliderskew
Please note that while only open source software will be allowed for word processing and accounting, you will still need to run chosen programs past our IT team. As we are now open sourcing our IT support, there may be an extended waiting period for verification and this may come from someone named Sparkle_hooves at a gmail address.

Courtesy of Manifisto

biosterous

my plan is to use libreoffice instead of openoffice since the former still gets updated

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

hockey jockey posted:

Please note that while only open source software will be allowed for word processing and accounting, you will still need to run chosen programs past our IT team. As we are now open sourcing our IT support, there may be an extended waiting period for verification and this may come from someone named Sparkle_hooves at a gmail address.

Been "on hold" with Sparkle_hooves for like half an hour but it's clearly just this guy humming into his phone. I can hear him breath in every few seconds!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

This company is a welcoming community and your outside family will always be welcome by your office family here at work! Please be advised that they will be put to work

Heather Papps

hello friend

our payroll is being converted to an open payroll. what does this mean?

not sure.

biosterous

we're reclassifying all our employees as being in a open relationship with the company, for tax reasons

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

we're reclassifying all our employees as being in a open relationship with the company, for tax reasons

Peg Sliderskew

Heather Papps posted:

our payroll is being converted to an open payroll. what does this mean?

not sure.

We will throw your paycheck in cash onto the street and whatever you find you can keep.

Sparke_hooves is working out your hours this month with his 50-sided dice and a plastic pentagram tablecloth.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Escape From Noise

All meals are to be shared with the rest of your office family, potluck style.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i know you said you didn't want to date me but well, officewide policy. open hearts. sorry.

Yinlock

manager report:

day 1: we opened the hell out of this office. tempers seem high but i'm sure they'll settle down eventually.

day 65 of the Open Office Era: the hole punch clan has mounted a daring raid on the stapler empire's capital and has stolen their photo copier

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Feb 12, 2020

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

the open office plan was a bust, we’re going to try the cage method now

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

biosterous posted:

my plan is to use libreoffice instead of openoffice since the former still gets updated

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant