Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
say what you will about blackberry, they knew how to make a fuckin keyboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Bloody posted:

actually my kinesis advantage2 is loving smooth

kinesis crew checkin in

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

in the good timeline, everyone in 2021 is using a Palm 13 Pre Max and Palm is the biggest tech company in the world

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i wonder if blackberry finally dying means that ryan seacrest can finally sell me one of those keyboards for my iphone

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i never owned a blackberry but i admired their keyboard making skill

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

badass

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

silicon valley sucks. it's all ugly suburbs and lovely malls and everyone there is the worst person you've ever met. why would anywhere want to be silicon valley

san jose is just LA but farther north and without the good parts of LA

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i like all the weird satellite and space poo poo thats still sort of there, like the radio telescopes around yahoo and moffet field and stuff, but yeah generally SV is just a wasteland of industrial parks and strip malls. Basically Chatsworth North.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

git apologist posted:

i had a gf once who thought silicon valley was a plastic surgery/large bewb mecca

no thats Canoga Park

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

nobody on the whole drat planet seems to know the difference between silicon and silicone, both in writing and in speaking, and it drives me nuts.

silicone: big tits
silicon: big nerds