Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEf2ML7wkBE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

- You must help me get a date with your mom
- I promise I won't make it weird

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

google THIS posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Simsmagic

im beautiful

Do not feed my daughter, or she will lose her fear of humans and become more aggressive.

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

alexandriao

My daughter is contained in a standard 10x10x10 m³ bedroom. Entry into this bedroom is strictly forbidden for members outside the family, and pubescent men (hereafter referred to as a "boy"), unless the boy in question has undergone a full psychiatric examination and has a perfect score on the Rorschach Ink Blot Test.

To prevent the risk of containment failure (refer to annex A - 'hanky panky'), any boy entering the chamber will be fitted with 1 (one) standard issue HAZMAT suit with a HEP-A and N95 compliant filter fitted, in addition, tamper-resistant seals are to be placed on the exterior of the suit along all joins. The boy is to keep the suit on while remaining in the bedroom, and upon exiting must submit to examination by on-site family members to ensure the seals are intact.

Any materials the boy wishes to carry into the bedroom must be screened in advance by an authorized member of the family before being admitted. If any materials are found that are deemed to be irrelevant or questionable, then the boy is to be immediately removed from the premises.

In the event of containment failure both the boy and daughter must undergo a full psychiatric and medical evaluation, along with a full sexual health test, and if deemed necessary, one (1) dose of Levonorgestrel (commonly known as 'Plan B') is to be removed from the on-site storage locker and administered to the daughter. Further medical and psychiatric action is permitted to be taken to ensure the integrity of the daughter.

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Simsmagic posted:

Do not feed my daughter, or she will lose her fear of humans and become more aggressive.

Heather Papps

hello friend

alexandriao posted:

My daughter is contained in a standard 10x10x10 m³ bedroom. Entry into this bedroom is strictly forbidden for members outside the family, and pubescent men (hereafter referred to as a "boy"), unless the boy in question has undergone a full psychiatric examination and has a perfect score on the Rorschach Ink Blot Test.

To prevent the risk of containment failure (refer to annex A - 'hanky panky'), any boy entering the chamber will be fitted with 1 (one) standard issue HAZMAT suit with a HEP-A and N95 compliant filter fitted, in addition, tamper-resistant seals are to be placed on the exterior of the suit along all joins. The boy is to keep the suit on while remaining in the bedroom, and upon exiting must submit to examination by on-site family members to ensure the seals are intact.

Any materials the boy wishes to carry into the bedroom must be screened in advance by an authorized member of the family before being admitted. If any materials are found that are deemed to be irrelevant or questionable, then the boy is to be immediately removed from the premises.

In the event of containment failure both the boy and daughter must undergo a full psychiatric and medical evaluation, along with a full sexual health test, and if deemed necessary, one (1) dose of Levonorgestrel (commonly known as 'Plan B') is to be removed from the on-site storage locker and administered to the daughter. Further medical and psychiatric action is permitted to be taken to ensure the integrity of the daughter.

:negative:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

yhea it got a bit harsh and i intended to go more lightweight biut my graphomania alt came out and wrote the rest so i cant really compmain

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

yhea it got a bit harsh and i intended to go more lightweight biut my graphomania alt came out and wrote the rest so i cant really compmain

I thought it was funny

Heather Papps

hello friend

alexandriao posted:

oh shoot! gently caress I DID IT AGAIN

okay, so for me, :negative: is me bowing, in utter awe at what i think is a funny joke i wish i had done

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I thought it was funny

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Heather Papps posted:

okay, so for me, :negative: is me bowing, in utter awe at what i think is a funny joke i wish i had done

i like to interpret the smiley as a naked sponge bob doing the 'were not worthy!' routine from waynes world

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

No rules, just right(wing viewpoints on premarital sex and traditional gender roles)

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

oh my gosh this is adorable and I love it thank u. also thank u everyone else for thanking me and or providing a cool chill subforum.

Back on topic:

The rules for dating my daughter is contained in these specially printed volumes of Ulysses, Capital (by marx), and various history of the proletariat movements around the world.

They look just like ordinary text and I just added a line here and there with the rule so (as the kids say) 'bone up', prospective daughterfucker.

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Feb 19, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Must be able to fart continuously for at least 12 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dino.

Yip Yip, bitch.

The Clowner posted:

burn all her minion paraphernalia. that poo poo has to go
the real life hack is in the comments