Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

-You have to date me first! (How else will I know what she's in for?)

-Gotta get with my friends.

-Must be at least mostly humanoid in appearance, so not several squirrels in an overcoat (been burned before).

-Combat sports experience preferred but not required.

-Must have most Saturdays open.

-You need to teach me how to fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
If you're going to spike her drinks, you'd better bring enough vodka for both of us.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Escape From Noise

-Bring the moves

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

no wickid sex magicks to beckon forth the prophesied harbingers of our ultimate doom—until after marriage

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Shouldn't ask too many questions regarding her handsome dowry

Escape From Noise

-Must at least have a 3.5 rating on Yelp

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
- can only make more than one attack of opportunity with the Combat Reflexes feat

crimes

Yinlock

must be aspiring to a respectable career, like Gamer

Macnult

You need to help me figure out what the hell a “sksksk” is.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

must have impossibly bad credit

Escape From Noise

Must have at least a passing knowledge of the 80's metal band Dokken.

biosterous

gotta be able to play wonderwall on any instrument except guitar. i'm playing it on guitar and you have to accompany me

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

gotta be able to play wonderwall on any instrument except guitar. i'm playing it on guitar and you have to accompany me

Lol

Pastry of the Year

The exhaust from my daughter contains the carbon monoxide, a poisonous, tasteless, and odorless gas that may be lethal. Never date my daughter indoor.

Peg Sliderskew

biosterous posted:

Don't sing along.

Courtesy of Manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
my daughter must be boiled for one minute prior to being firmly pressed against the upper teeth, in order to mold the ComfortShield(tm).

crimes

Macnult

biosterous posted:

biosterous

let me in on any heists you've got going on. i can be the getaway driver, or maybe the bagman?

gallery of sigs

he/him

Yinlock

must listen to my extensive review of every mix tape you sent her

Escape From Noise

Must not be a member of a secret society. Unless you let me join at a really high rank.

Yinlock

*waves* hi jen, *monotone* dave, you might be wondering why i recorded this over your wedding footage in secret, well i've reviewed dave's conduct during the nuptials and trust me you're not missing much. *pulls out huge stack of paper* let's go over the offenses one by one

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Never point my daughter at something you aren't willing to kill or destroy.

Always treat my daughter as though she's loaded.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

google THIS

Whoria Discordia posted:

Always treat my daughter as though she's loaded.

Because she is :haw:

Pastry of the Year

You must have my daughter home before ButtTheShitmanFart posts in BYOB.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
1) No sex until after you've had your first child. This is to ensure my grandson is the Son of God, because immaculate conception is the only way that could happen. You score me one of those, and you're in like a cash machine PIN

2) lend me 20 bucks.

3) I don't have any kids, that's not my daughter; get the gently caress out of my kitchen!

4) I'm keeping your 20 bucks!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

1) No sex until after you've had your first child. This is to ensure my grandson is the Son of God, because immaculate conception is the only way that could happen. You score me one of those, and you're in like a cash machine PIN

2) lend me 20 bucks.

3) I don't have any kids, that's not my daughter; get the gently caress out of my kitchen!

4) I'm keeping your 20 bucks!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Must not be the owner of one (or more) dick sucking trolley robots (either version)

Escape From Noise

Fredrik1 posted:

Must not be the owner of one (or more) dick sucking trolley robots (either version)

... unless you are willing to have shared custody.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Must have a Charisma of 4 or higher.
Character class: Boyfriend(new)
Boyfriend(new) lvl. 1 will roll 1d6 to determine the amount of moves taken per turn. At level 5 character class will automatically level up to Boyfriend(basic) and can now roll 2 x 1d6 and use the highest number to determine available moves. At lvl 15 character will become Boyfriend(advanced) and now has the option of taking the Smooth Operator perk which allows the character to add the result of both dice rolls.

Heather Papps

hello friend

please don't you are a vampire

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Must have a Charisma of 4 or higher.
Character class: Boyfriend(new)
Boyfriend(new) lvl. 1 will roll 1d6 to determine the amount of moves taken per turn. At level 5 character class will automatically level up to Boyfriend(basic) and can now roll 2 x 1d6 and use the highest number to determine available moves. At lvl 15 character will become Boyfriend(advanced) and now has the option of taking the Smooth Operator perk which allows the character to add the result of both dice rolls.

depending on circumstance, (birth control failure, true love, etc), boyfriend may respec into husband.
stats and abilities are retained, but there is now a -5 to initiative unless wife is within 50 ft

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

depending on circumstance, (birth control failure, true love, etc), boyfriend may respec into husband.
stats and abilities are retained, but there is now a -5 to initiative unless wife is within 50 ft

"Abs" provide only a fraction of their original bonus and can be safely dropped. "Hair" no longer need to have the majority of its points invested in the top of his head and can be slowly re-distributed to other areas.

biosterous

you have to beat me in a tech deck competition

gallery of sigs

he/him

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
i can challenge you to a round of pogs (for keeps) at any time

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
must understand that ska sucks

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
the bands are only in it for the bucks

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
You must score 21 or higher on this list to date my daughter:

<3 <3 Vanisher

idiotsavant
WARNING: my daughter contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm ADVERTENCIA: mi hija contiene productos quimicos reconocidos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
listen to her and respect her feelings. acknowledge her independence. be honest, but courteous. make it known that she is loved. and when you get the chance, burn all her minion paraphernalia. that poo poo has to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

do NOT buy her a horse