Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Shouldn't ask too many questions regarding her handsome dowry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

must have impossibly bad credit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

1) No sex until after you've had your first child. This is to ensure my grandson is the Son of God, because immaculate conception is the only way that could happen. You score me one of those, and you're in like a cash machine PIN

2) lend me 20 bucks.

3) I don't have any kids, that's not my daughter; get the gently caress out of my kitchen!

4) I'm keeping your 20 bucks!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Must have a Charisma of 4 or higher.
Character class: Boyfriend(new)
Boyfriend(new) lvl. 1 will roll 1d6 to determine the amount of moves taken per turn. At level 5 character class will automatically level up to Boyfriend(basic) and can now roll 2 x 1d6 and use the highest number to determine available moves. At lvl 15 character will become Boyfriend(advanced) and now has the option of taking the Smooth Operator perk which allows the character to add the result of both dice rolls.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Simsmagic posted:

Do not feed my daughter, or she will lose her fear of humans and become more aggressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Must be able to fart continuously for at least 12 minutes