Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

i'm licking the conversation off the hearts before i give them to my valentine. wouldn't want them to think i'm too forward. what if they do not want to DM ME ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

*assembling my Valentine starting with a picture of a steam locomotive*
I choo choo choose you... no that's coming on a bit too strong don't you think... here I'll replace it with an informational snippet about the LNER Class A3 locomotive, who doesn't like to learn about trains

Macnult

brushing up on my archery skills but i still have doubts

Escape From Noise

I can relate. I was going to give them roses but it seemed too much so I just threw some rose leaves at them

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

biosterous

leaving an envelope in my crush's locker. they open it and inside is a plain white paper with an infographic about flood zone safety

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Historical Wizards

Maxing a mixtape for my crush, but I'm really shy, so it's just a bunch of instrumentals.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**punches you in arm and runs away**

Heather Papps

hello friend

the toes of my shoes are worn out from digging the dirt while staring at the ground mumbling, instead of talking to my crush audibly

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

It's like poetry... but I...uh... I'll show them later maybe.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

alnilam posted:

*assembling my Valentine starting with a picture of a steam locomotive*
I choo choo choose you... no that's coming on a bit too strong don't you think... here I'll replace it with an informational snippet about the LNER Class A3 locomotive, who doesn't like to learn about trains

Crippling social anxiety plus OCD, checks out

Wish my problems were that simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We've been married for 15 years and I'm still too shy to talk to my crush