Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
loving fairies

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
saved from certain death by some really incredible superhuman tracking work by weehawk and peace, our heroes rest under the guardianship of the dinohorses

finally realising that he hosed everything up, avatar asks peace for advice like he should have done at the start

they set out for the desert. what happened to peace's former cronies, the toad and the other thing? they have vanished without a trace. as so often is the case with friends in this modern world...

we are informed that all the mutant men have left the wasteland to join blackwolf's army. "leaving only... their wives"

now look at this

i'm willing to accept that weehawk's dinohorse is a drama queen and forces him to build a candle-lit bier and pray over it every night as it sleeps. but peace's horse was clearly dead. it was extremely dead. it had an arrow between the eyes! it was lying in a pool of its own blood! there was no way that thing could have survived! and yet here it is, miraculously alive and still faithfully bearing with us, like jesus christ

suddenly

yet another character design that makes me inexplicably uncomfortable

things look grim, but then the desert elves'... chief viking... lays eyes upon avatar and is instantly overcome with passion!

as he attacks, this extraordinary individual shouts "avatar! our father!", so i assumed the obvious. but then he follows it up with "avatar! fighter! avatar! father! mother! freedom! love! life!" so hell if i know what the relationship is between these two men. and you know what? that's beautiful

elinore agrees

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i don't know why that scene made me so horny that i had to just run out and plant a bunch of yellow straightneck zucchini seeds before the sun went down, but the heart wants what it wants

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bakshi loves legs. gender is irrelevant

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

so this guy really likes avatar

i think his name is abdul (?) and he is apparent leader of what seem to be a fairly kickass group of buccaneer elves. (viking boromir being such an outstandingly memorable part of bakshi's lotr, i was so happy to watch wizards and see that viking helmets - like titties and old men's feet - are one of bakshi's things.) abdul's clan has just ambushed a blackwolf unit, "took everything but their women" (!) and won themselves some guns. all the other elves are still fighting with spears and pitchforks, so this is the first time the fair folk have had any real firepower in their war against the mutants

avatar honestly seems less into abdul than abdul is into him. when abdul reveals that they're planning to attack scortch, avatar's response is

and when he asks avatar to join them in battle - quite nicely, i thought - this is the response he gets

drat it old man

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
abdul forbids his people from harming avatar, and launches into a passionate soliloquy about their new guest's accomplishments

we learn that avatar fought with this guy's father in the first war against blackwolf. we also learn that avatar crossed the radioactive wastes, "curing radiation sickness from every man and bird." avatar can cure cancer! i knew it! abdul goes on to declare that avatar is a messiah, to which the people react as you'd expect

but he doubles down. avatar is a messiah; furthermore, he might just be the Messiah, with a capital M

and then! abdul has a mood swing out of nowhere. he sneers "and he's going to defeat his brother for us with what? a womanchild, one elf, and a moron robot!", flounces off to his tent and slams the curtain

what the gently caress! "a moron robot"! that was so uncalled for. peace has done nothing to this man, it's not peace's fault avatar just emasculated him in front of all the other viking pirate elves

we are gifted a few magical seconds of awkward silence as avatar storms off

yeah, drat

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
unsatisfied by the gripping interpersonal drama she just witnessed, elinore decides now is the time to befriend peace

things don't go as planned

avatar realises this is one of blackwolf's manifestations, trying to reclaim peace for the dark side. luckily, he's still one hell of a wizard and is able to avert catastrophe

oh no

he's ok!

avatar explains that peace is in constant mental anguish trying to hold off blackwolf's influence. showing him any human kindness may distract him long enough for blackwolf to seize control. that's pretty heavy. as they talk, weehawk sees something approaching and he's not sure what the gently caress it is

nor am i

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

???

same

oh gently caress!

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
peace opens fire on the tank like a madman

weehawk thinks about doing battle, but is brutally owned by a bird

peace is strong in the face of death

look at this badass! as soon as the tank pulls to a halt, he's up on top of it trying to drag the driver out and murder them

but then

what

WHAT

NO!!!

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Noooooo!! :smith:

google THIS

No one gave him a chance :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can't believe he was nothing but a balloon

alnilam

google THIS posted:

No one gave him a chance :(

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I can't believe he was nothing but a balloon

google THIS

All hope isn't lost he could still reappear three scenes from now with no explanation.

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

google THIS posted:

All hope isn't lost he could still reappear three scenes from now with no explanation.
it's the circle of life

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's finally happened. the moment he's been dreading has finally arrived. elinore leaps into the tank with the gas-masked chad and they trundle off into the mists of time, with avatar in tragic pursuit

gently caress!

:negative:

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it is unclear how avatar and weehawk dispose of peace's shrivelled husk, or whether they just leave it lying on the beach to be washed away by the tide. either way, they clearly decide that they've got no chance without their womanchild or moron robot, because in the next shot they're both aboard abdul's kickass fleet, heading for the land of scortch

avatar is babbling and muttering and carrying on like he's demented. weehawk and abdul very briefly discuss it and basically agree "oh he's just gone mad from grief, he'll be fine". weehawk especially seems to take avatar's strange behaviour as no big deal. it is possible, even probable, that avatar often acts like this

they both seem to have total confidence in the man, possibly even moreso than before

the doe-eyed elf explains they're going to jump out of the boat, swim for the beach and make a run for it. tbh that sounds like a loving terrible plan

oh! shows what i know

weehawk drags the still-deranged avatar through the valley of death until they reach the outskirts of scortch. there, he unveils the next stage of his master plan

"we'll walk right up the road and no one will expect it. we'll act like slaves!"

wait

weehawk has had enough. he seeks death

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

weehawk literally skips the gently caress up the road lmao

he's so ready

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

driven suddenly beyond endurance by the ugliness that surrounds him, avatar commits an act of public vandalism

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

things are bleak in scortch city. weehawk and avatar frolic through the streets. i'm not sure what kind of slaves they're trying to look like, but they're obviously doing a good job of it because nobody seems to notice them

good news, titty lizard is still around and still hustling

weehawk is obviously planning to kill the general and take his uniform

but avatar has a better idea!

----------------

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
what the gently caress this is amazing. again i swear ive watched Wizards but i dont remember 90% of this. what is going on aaaaaaaaah!

bitterandtwisted

i'm enjoying this thread

ChubbyChecker

gonna :filez: this poo poo

biosterous

the whole thing is on youtube!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

biosterous posted:

the whole thing is on youtube!

lol they made a movie out of this thread??

free hubcaps

shits gettin serious now, building up to the most excellent ending

ty Saoshyant!

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

It's a top tier movie and I enjoy every second of it which also means I enjoy this thread

Also pouring one out for Necron 99 he was a real one and I would like to own a little figure of him for my desk

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

chernobyl kinsman

a friend of the friendly atom

bakshi is from brooklyn and theres a town right across the hudson called Weehawken so i assume thats where the elf's name comes from

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chernobyl kinsman posted:

bakshi is from brooklyn and theres a town right across the hudson called Weehawken so i assume thats where the elf's name comes from
what about peewhittle

----------------

chernobyl kinsman

a friend of the friendly atom

hallelujah posted:

what about peewhittle

that's in queens

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

avatar comes singing songs of love! he brings gifts of flowers and butterflies for the nazis, begging them to give up the idea of warfare and devote themselves to making scortch beautiful and peaceful instead. titty lizard, who tragically seems to have lost his nipples in the war, recognises him and tries to raise the alarm, but the nazi general laughs off the idea that this filthy hobo could be avatar the great

weehawk pulls off an extraordinary tactical maneuver here. the old nazi cackles "if that is avatar... i am a varthog's uncle!" and weehawk steps out of the shadows saying "funny you should say that!", as if he's about to pop a joke

everybody pauses to hear him, but this is the only punchline

lol

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i'm overjoyed to report that after a whole film's worth of humiliation - clowned upon by assassins, fairies, giant cockroaches, random birds, and the whims of avatar - weehawk finally busts out his elf fu on the nazis, and it's everything i was hoping for

he just kicked that guy's head clean off his shoulders!!

:swoon:

titty lizard slashes weehawk from behind and runs away yelling that he's dead, even though he's obviously not. also lol at those rock-hard elf cheeks

avatar surveys the carnage and is just like, what the gently caress weehawk

what the gently caress

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:smith:

----------------

biosterous

hallelujah posted:

weehawk pulls off an extraordinary tactical maneuver here. the old nazi cackles "if that is avatar... i am a varthog's uncle!" and weehawk steps out of the shadows saying "funny you should say that!", as if he's about to pop a joke

everybody pauses to hear him, but this is the only punchline

lol

:lmao:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

weehawk and avatar follow the titty lizard (apparently his name is larry, which is a good name for a titty lizard) as he runs to report back to blackwolf

meanwhile, abdul's fleet has disembarked to march on scortch

what on earth- oh never mind

the nazis are not intimidated by the stalwart elves

:ohdear:

oh lord here we go again

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the battle begins

...eventually

any moment now

----------------

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

it's happening!!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallelujah

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:supaburn: :supaburn: :supaburn:

the elves are hugely outclassed in technology but they do the best with what they've got

GO ELVES

----------------