Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

hallelujah posted:

thank you again for reading and appreciating :kimchi: as you can tell, this movie is a bit of a rough diamond. but i love it and will die for it

while i'm recovering in between bursts of activity, you may be interested in my bakshi lotr walkthrough. (trigger warning: legs)

and you can also follow the great man on twitter! i think the account is run by his grandkids or something, they're really dedicated to it, it's lovely

I found that LOTR thread in the Goldmine and loved the hell out of it! Bakshi's lord of the rings was such a defining thing of my childhood and taught me that sometimes great things just end, unsatisfyingly. I love the character design for Peace and his dinohorse.

Thanks for doing this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU