Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Dash Rendar posted:

i remember this being quite the trip. but i may have also been on a trip. holy poo poo i dont recall a lot of this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

The first time i ever heard about this movie was basically an AMV of this scene set to the hosed ip krautrock song Eye Shaking King by amon duul 2, but i can't find it right now :(

alnilam

Woah i just looked it up and it's the same guy who did the weird lotr cartoon and allso was involved in cool world?

I guess they all have a similar rotoscope vibe

e : woah also fritz the cat. I lived with a cat named fritz for a while, my housemate named her cat after that movie

alnilam fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Feb 18, 2020

alnilam

google THIS posted:

No one gave him a chance :(

alnilam

lmao at the final battle. "hey i got something cool to show ya!" and fuckin gshoots him hahaha

ty manifisto