Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hell yeah one of my favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its an incredibly visually dense film, so slowing it down for posting like this really helps catch all the cool little details.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

free hubcaps posted:

i dont mean to rain on the ops parade but noted LPer Mega64 has taken up the mantle of the Wizards (1977) thread in GBS and is already outclassing the op in terms of content

also im sorry for making fun of you in gbs op, if you hadnt posted with a month old alt and talked about Pick being chain probed i wouldve been less of a douche (probably)(1977)

huh. thats interesting

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

op is doing a great job but two things i feel i should high light here

fauna posted:

and this terrifying thing, which is apparently her father

Eleanor's father (the clown) is officially The President of Montagar and should be referred to as such

Also notice that the demon patronizing the prostitutes is Winnie the Pooh. dude loves his honies

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

eleanor and avatar are basically ashley and leon from RE4

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

love that buff bug

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

biosterous posted:

back when i worked at a no frills, one time while tidying the shelves at the end of the night a coworker told me the entity of the movie "funny games". it was an enthralling experience, and also made me realize i really didn't want to actually see that movie

oh man, i love funny games lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

supposedly there's a script for a Wizards 2 :getin:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

google THIS posted:

It's easy to imagine that they wanted to do an epic final battle scene but the budget ran out so they just pulled a

and went that's a wrap. Really curious to hear if the director's commentary hints at anything like that now.

it's definitely easy to imagine, but I really hope the ending was exactly how Ralph invisioned it. its a perfect ending, really, just pure genius. a big wizard battle would've stunk imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a big wizard battle would have felt contrived. it's been clearly established throughout the film that Blackwolf is stronger than Avatar, so Avatar's only chance at besting him is with some sort of trick. A whole battle with the guy before pulling the trick out of his hat would've just been meeting him halfway—better to just shoot the nazi without giving him a chance. Also it's obviously super funny, and totally inline with Avatar's character