Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

It's a top tier movie and I enjoy every second of it which also means I enjoy this thread

Also pouring one out for Necron 99 he was a real one and I would like to own a little figure of him for my desk

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim

I hope the slutty fairies are okay and found a good life after the war

alnilam posted:

lmao at the final battle. "hey i got something cool to show ya!" and fuckin gshoots him hahaha
It's a really good turn of events and makes me lol every time

Tin Tim

hallelujah posted:

he knew what he was doing all along. i was wrong to have ever questioned him
What I like about avatar as a protagonist is that he appears so clumsy and sorta dopey on the surface. I mean if you were to show a pic of him to someone that doesn't know the movie they'd assume he was one of snow white's dwarfs or something. But he's in fact pretty powerful and gets things done. But not in an over-the-top hero way but rather mundane or tricksy. Just a good character all around

Goons Are Great posted:

Showed a friend of mine who isn't a goon this thread, now we are going to have a big viewing party to watch this movie, thank you avs
That's real neat!

Also whenever I got into a talk about weird and cool animation movies I always end up talking about Dead Leaves and I'm consistently surprised by how few people know about it. It's mostly a fun movie with the substance crammed into the ending but I adore every moment of it and the style is really good and cool

The trailer is in japanese with english subs but there is a full release in english and I can recommend it if you have a bit of time to kill and enjoy the visuals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFBd7A_IvgU

Also if you wanna get REAL weird then there is Tale of Tales by Yuri Norstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ52H1YlOm4

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Feb 28, 2020