Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

very good thread, looking forward to more!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

i was going to watch it immediately, but this is like a stranger at a party telling me about a movie, and i kind of want to hear the whole deal. then i will watch the hell out of this.

back when i worked at a no frills, one time while tidying the shelves at the end of the night a coworker told me the entity of the movie "funny games". it was an enthralling experience, and also made me realize i really didn't want to actually see that movie

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

the whole thing is on youtube!

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

hallelujah posted:

weehawk pulls off an extraordinary tactical maneuver here. the old nazi cackles "if that is avatar... i am a varthog's uncle!" and weehawk steps out of the shadows saying "funny you should say that!", as if he's about to pop a joke

everybody pauses to hear him, but this is the only punchline

lol

:lmao:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

what a good thread

gallery of sigs

he/him