Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

this is the place to post chill n cool dreams u had. maybe about the forums maybe not haha but it would be cool if they revealed deeper something about your psyche that I can maybe exploit or something? haha just kidding bro I definitely don't want to do any freudian dream slapping on u. just love leanring about dreams and the crazy poo poo the brain does when it's so sleep deprived that it makes em dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

anyway here I'll start today I dreamed that there was an egg you could grow and a creatcher grew and you could use the creacher like a exosuit and it didn't have a brain so it was ok. but then before I woke up I also dreamed that this one had a problem and a mind and a hand that could Write but he couldnt breathe underwater like the others so I was like ok that's cool n chill little baby exosuit u can have a life.

alexandriao

also I dreaned that the someone was getting ribbed about harassing n being creepy and offering work to a girl on the Something Awful forums but it turns out there was another public section called erotic photos and she posted pictures of a robot mannequin in sensual positions from the mannequins point of view asa form of comedyposting and that was why the guy was being creepy.

alexandriao

anyway that's it feel free to post about what you dream, what ur wife dreamed what ur dog Philip is dreaming or about Timmy who fell down in the well and dreams of hidden drops and pools of water ever since.

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Heather Papps

hello friend

last dream i had i can remember was me hanging with my lover while being distracted by other women, it ruled, i loved it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

right before waking up i had a dream about the comic strip achewood??

roast beef was telling ray about his halloween costume, he was gonna dress up as a character from metropolis (1927). ray was like, "no, beef, nobody will know what that is. you gotta dress up like something people gonna recognize, like Union Rob's bar" and then i woke up

who is union rob, and why do people know what his bar looks like

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

mr. glompton surprised me with a really old rebuilt chevy truck and i was gonna share it in the car thread. then i woke up :(