Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
They have chicken there and it’s pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

It's alright. A bit expensive for whatcha get.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Reminds me of my late grandpa; he used to take us there when we visited. I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Ask the cashier for the "Heisenberg special" off their secret menu.

[Yeah I know it's not the same place, but do it anyway and see what happens]

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Number_6 posted:

Ask the cashier for the "Heisenberg special" off their secret menu.

Sir, this is a grilled chicken establishment

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I miss their salsa bar where I would take an irresponsible amount of jalapenos, onion, and cilantro to construct my own tacos with

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I prefer El Gallo Loco OP

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
You would have to be a crazy chicken, to let someone eat you.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I like El Pollo Loco. Not as good as local Mexican Grilled Chicken spots/chains but, the gap isn't THAT far, as long as you stick to the traditional grilled chicken + tortillas + side. The have had some really dire LTOs and managed to mess up things like tostadas and burritos so I just stick to the chicken.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They have started having a special cheap bag/boxed lunch meal deal roughly four years after those were a brand new thing at Carls and Wendys but I enjoyed it, I got the chicken quesadilla version and beans/rice + tortilla chips + quesadilla is a nostalgic lunch to me and the fact that it also includes a churro makes the whole thing feel very indulgent.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

El Pollo Cuerdo

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Fartington Butts posted:

It's alright. A bit expensive for whatcha get.

The $5 Chicken Burrito/Chips/Drink combo is one of the best deals in fast food.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The birria isn't the same as getting it from some hole in the wall mom and pop spot of course, but it's really good for fast food.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

What happened to the Black Bean Bowl?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Cilantro onion sauce is boss, I keep meaning to grow cilantro fresh cause it’s in like half the marinades and its great a garnish

----------------

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
When I went to Salt Lake City for truck driving school I ate at this place every day for the better part of a week straight. I may have a problem.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
There is way worse fast food you can put in your body six or seven days in a row lol but yeah.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

There are better birria places in my location than this but drat if it isn't tempting.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Had El Pollo Loco this weekend. Nothing else out there like their tostada salads, really hit the spot.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Bring back the goddamn salsa bar u loving cowards.

----------------

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Chinatown posted:

I totally agree :cmon:

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Chinatown posted:

Then why go? Chicken is terrific, but salsa bar has been there since my nocal time 20+ years ago, it’s their goddamn signature.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

birria is becoming trendy now and frankly I am here 👏 for 👏 it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

S Tier salad game

----------------