Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomfoolery

I want to write for the front page and I thought you could give me some advice on my writing! I'm a pretty good writer.

Some ideas for good front page articles:
- I write about my medical issues. Recently my tummy has hurt and my poops are green and I'd like to talk about it. Maybe we can make a separate forum to discuss our medical issues.
- "Guess the body part" where I post close ups of various parts of my body :) and people have to guess what it is
- We just chill, but on the front page
- I could make some movies that we can post to the front page, my phone can take videos

Sorry I don't actually have any writing yet but what do you think of my ideas? Lowtax if you are on this forum could you please give me a writing job? Also would you like to be my friend lowtax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Tomfoolery posted:

- We just chill, but on the front page

i like this idea

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
give me $40 or i will murder this adorable puppy, the deadline is 2 months from this posting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i'll start posting my grocery lists on the front page. y'know, as an 'irony joke'...but like if anyone would actually wana y'know, buy yhem for me that'd be okay too

Tomfoolery

Maybe we can combine these ideas, post grocery lists for adorable puppies??

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have a bunch of tricks you guys wouldn't believe to shrink neck fat

would this be a good article? i can post gifs of sassy women to punctuate each tip?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Tomfoolery

Heather Papps posted:

i have a bunch of tricks you guys wouldn't believe to shrink neck fat

would this be a good article? i can post gifs of sassy women to punctuate each tip?

I don't know, there are some doctors on this forum and they might hate the trick?

Escape From Noise

I was thinking maybe the front page article could be jokes. You know. The funny kind. Like they talk about on Wikipedia (I use the simple English version)

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I was thinking maybe the front page article could be jokes. You know. The funny kind. Like they talk about on Wikipedia (I use the simple English version)

only if they remember to have the good 'punch lines' !

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

only if they remember to have the good 'punch lines' !

Sorry but I abhor violence

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sorry but I abhor violence

*as i'm being beaten to death by a clown with a baton* ive heard of slapstick but this is ridiculous!!

google THIS

Maybe we could discuss a fairly innocuous social phenomenon or trend, but be really derisive and say "loving" a lot.

Tomfoolery

As front page writer I will personalize something awful. I will tell funny jokes to each person that they will like, but not through the internet. I will drive to each person's house and spend half an hour discussing their interests and then tailor my jokes to them. How will we monetize this? I will bring a bag of targeted advertisements.

Vote for me, Tomfoolery, front page writer 2020.

Escape From Noise

Tomfoolery posted:

As front page writer I will personalize something awful. I will tell funny jokes to each person that they will like, but not through the internet. I will drive to each person's house and spend half an hour discussing their interests and then tailor my jokes to them. How will we monetize this? I will bring a bag of targeted advertisements.

Vote for me, Tomfoolery, front page writer 2020.

Bring a bag of candy and I'm in

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Have we tried fart jokes?

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Have we tried fart jokes?

Woah. Okay. No need to go for the nuclear option right off the bat.

itry

Tomfoolery posted:

- I write about my medical issues. Recently my tummy has hurt and my poops are green and I'd like to talk about it. Maybe we can make a separate forum to discuss our medical issues.

And get invaluable medical advice from random goons? Sign me up!

cda

by Hand Knit
I took an old thread and made it into a poem. Perhaps the front page would like that

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903748&pagenumber=11&perpage=40#post502598929

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo