Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

John Romero posted:

is this a good game to play?

any good guides on how to paint

Check out Sorastro, who does tutorials on almost all the miniatures for this game on Youtube as well as through PDF guides on his site: https://sorastro.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

realize this thread is usually dead but holy poo poo I'm so excited for this Spider-Man expansion. The Lizard sculpt in particular is loving amazing. The new Spidey is cool too----good to know some characters will get a second mini with even more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ystJkny0_JE

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Blade reveal was cool but OMEGA RED and CASSANDRA NOVA were loving awesome. Really enjoying how deep into X-Men these game designers are going and how much the miniature designs are improving. Sadly I was just getting started with mini painting when I bought many of these (my Winter Soldier and Iron Man are really terrible) but I'm glad there will be so many great minis coming out to go nuts on.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Darius099 posted:

So I've been trying to follow along with new mini previews, but the MCP/Atomic Mass website absolutely sucks - where can I go to see previews images and such regularly?

there was a bunch of stuff briefly shown during a livestream they had, but none of it was put into any official tweets or youtube videos----here are 2 reddit posts for the announcements for those 4 characters:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelCrisisProtocol/comments/m9dm0j/blade_and_omega_red_were_revealed_on_stream_today/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelCrisisProtocol/comments/m8i3uo/jean_grey_and_cassandra_nova_officially_confirmed/

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Really wish I had the gumption to get some of the newer characters coming out but something about the plastic or detail of Crisis Protocol miniatures throws me off so badly. I'm able to paint Warhammer 40k/Sigmar stuff really, really well but for some reason, like half of my CP miniatures end up looking pretty mediocre. Am I just crazy or is there something about the quality that makes them harder to paint?

I'll admit I got started painting minis with Crisis Protocol so quite a few of my collection is kind of sludgy but even newer stuff like She-Hulk gave me some issues. Maybe it's due to some detail lines not being raised as much---I remember being pissy when I painted Wolverine.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the newer miniature sculpts for CP, at the very least, are absolutely epochs beyond the starter set stuff. The Magneto I painted a few months back was definitely one of the best minis in terms of detail and smoothness. Kraven/Lizard might be two of the most incredible miniatures I've seen across the board of any mini game.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LOL holy poo poo the new Kraven model has an ability called Fearful Symmetry wherein if you knock out a Peter Parker character, you can then BECOME the core box Spider-Man. loving situational and fluffy as hell but could be such a cool narrative trump card if you're low on health and are against Spider-Man.

Paintingwise for some reason I have never been that great with Marvel minis compared to Warhammer, but these might be the best two I've ever done so far---finally realized that the CP minis really need much thinner paint on the less pronounced details.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Padical posted:

Painting Wolverine's eyes on either of his heads has made me hate this model. There's just something about the spacing and the raised parts not being where I expect them to be that's throwing me off. Any tips?

this is echoing the problems I was describing previously----CP models sometimes not having raised detail at all (Wolverine's side-stripes loving SUCK for this reason too.) I managed to fix his mask eyeholes by just repetition of painting the white on them, and repainting the black on the excess white until I was sorta satisfied with it. For every CP model that is moderately easy and has decent detail lines, there's another where the sculptor was like "ah who gives a gently caress" and it's incredibly annoying. In any case, I think everyone hated painting Wolverine and that's a shame because he's loving Wolverine.

The new sculpts coming out in the next month or so are absolutely their most incredible work yet so I'm hoping the details are more "raised up"+ maybe the increase in quality will apply to that as well.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

KingMob posted:

That's unfortunate. There is some model imbalance as MCP has aged but it's largely mitigated by the way rosters and crises are chosen at the start of a game. While AMG has stated that they will never develop official competitive game events, MCP has attracted a lot of ex-WMH and Guild Ball hardcore competitive players. You have my sympathy if your local community is dominated by try-hards.

When I soon start playing again (ugh, has it really been 18 months) I'm just running thematic teams. gently caress the tier lists.

a cool thing that the devs have seemed willing to do is come out with new versions of characters i.e. Spider Man and Amazing Spider-Man to boost older characters releases while offering the opportunity to still use the old ones for less points. I don't think it's totally imbalanced though some characters are def very strong and a few others (Crossbones, Doc Ock maybe) offer very little. A lot of it comes from the core set and early characters since most of the newer ones are not only a bit stronger and have more thematic poo poo (arch enemies, Kraven's loving abilities, etc etc) but the quality of the miniatures themselves have increased extraordinarily. So, it's a young game, but AMG's willingness to improve and keep adding good stuff + potentially update older characters are all good signs.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

KingMob posted:

Very nice! Flaming dragon fist is good practice for...

Dormammu looks loving huge! At least a head taller than MODOK based on the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1iVuaOkgl0

jesus CHRIST. The quality of that new Strange.....wow.

Also lol that Juggernaut has been confirmed for eons, yet there have been like 20 other new figures announced and shown before him. Wonder where the hell he is.

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jul 13, 2021

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

goddamn how did you get those guys already, it still says they are in "preorder" mode everywhere I look :(

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

They've been out in Europe for a bit, but not hitting anyone else yet. I think the US has the Omega Red & Jean Grey/Cassandra Nova boxes when nobody else does, but I'm not sure.

One of the podcasts I listen to was fairly recently talking about how Australia hasn't had a release in months and is still waiting on the Inhumans.

Distribution is all messed up!

I figured something was weird when we got Cassandra so quickly. I have Omega Red right now and hadn't seen him show up elsewhere either. Just seems crazy they're announcing so much in the next few weeks but there's been a huge backlog.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

guys on ebay in NY have snuck some of the new stuff here and I'm stoked as gently caress to get the Kraven/Lizard box today. Hopefully the Mysterio/Carnage one starts becoming more common to find online this month!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

This was one of my favorite models ever to paint, Warhammer/CP or otherwise. Not that difficult and the dynamic pose/sculpt of the action of the Lizard is leaps and bounds above anything Crisis Protocol put out in their core set. It's fairly obvious now but from the point of X-Force and beyond, the sheer quality of the miniatures has been extraordinary.

Sidenote but the latest minis have also been vastly easier to assemble and paint, as well. I remember Doc Ock in the core set have like 10 goddamn skinny pieces for his tentacles and ended up gluing them wrong, or some of the other earlier models having really poorly defined detail lines. Compare that to the Omega Red mini I just put together---both of his tentacles are whole pieces; no other assembly required, you just glue them to his wrists and that's it.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

core set also includes a ton of terrain/objects, which is very important in this game to have.

honestly even with 1 or 2 dud characters you'll never likely use, core set is still great and you'll still have fun assembling/painting/using them. It's not like you can get some of those characters anywhere else (yet)

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Funzo posted:

Putting my core box together and holy gently caress why are Zemo's elbow pads separate microscopic pieces? What the gently caress AMG?

LOL welcome to the early release bullshit. Wait til you put together Doc Ock or god forbid, Star Lord with his loving 4-piece face or atom-sized boot jets. Tbh Zemo/Ock/Star-Lord were the worst in the miniature line; I haven't had as much trouble with many others.

I agree with you for the most part, but I had so much trouble with Jean Grey's little X-shaped energy stand thing that I trashed it and ended up pinning her to a piece of bark instead. I don't know what it was, but something about how that was supposed to go together eluded me.

Storm, Magneto, and a few others have needed the gorilla glue treatment simply because finding how to place them on spindly poo poo was ridiculous. I didn't even really put my Lizard miniature on the water splash correctly because I didn't understand how the gently caress it was supposed to be.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Thirsty Dog posted:

Are you not using plastic glue? Cannot recommend it highly enough for MCP.

I use the same glue as I do for Warhammer, which is the Tamiya stuff---however, for gluing to bases, I only use gorilla glue since MCP models have the annoying habit of not staying on their bases with the weaker glues like Tamiya; nearly all of them snap off in time. Something about the plastic that Atomic Mass uses for this game, not sure why, but never had that problem with Games Workshop miniatures.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

It's more likely they'll just have updated versions of characters i.e. Black Widow, Spidey, Dr. Strange (who imo was an odd choice). Wouldn't be shocked to see alternate versions of Iron Man and Hulk down the line.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

^burtle posted:

Looks like its a new Iron Man too. Fine by me since I hosed up building the Core Set one.

lol EXTREME same, probably the 3rd worst miniature I did in the set----eternally sour that I was painting the core set minis just as I started learning to paint.

The quality of the miniatures has shot up to insane levels so I'm stoked about what else is coming. Also really cool that we're getting new versions of the oldest minis to bring them up to speed with the slight power creep of the newer figurines----probably a good idea now that the developers have learned a lot about how to really thematically represent characters i.e. Mr. Sinister, Kraven, characters with very unique and fun mechanics that make you feel they're represented perfectly.

Now if only we could loving get Mysterio/Carnage already and uh, maybe reveal Juggernaut lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I applaud Atomic Mass deciding "gently caress it, we're redoing the ENTIRE core set" lol. The level of quality they've reached now is loving extraordinary. Just hoping they uh revamp Ock's stat card because he is probably in the bottom 5 characters in the game.

Wonder if they do a Cap/Zemo, Crossbones or a Carol/Ultron one. Guessing Thor/Loki is a given because some people legit hate that Loki sculpt.

https://twitter.com/atomicmassgames/status/1430911938712768512?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Lucinice posted:

Yeah it's just funny seeing the different in model quality.

Also I was warned that the core set characters suck to assemble and they weren't kidding/

the core set miniatures show their age in more ways than one especially with

-- Doc Ock's impossible loving 10-piece tendrils
-- Ultron's ridiculous "what the gently caress is this piece, where does it go" poo poo
-- Zemo having small pieces for no reason
-- having generally badly defined raised detail

Compare something like Ock's tentacles to Omega Red, a recent miniature: his tentacles come in 2 pieces and that's it, no need to assemble them lol. Willing to bet the new Ock will be the same deal where they are wholly intact.

I think they should definitely not do rules updates in a product like this, a sort of DLC-esque "upgrade kit" for people who are already into the game a lot.

I tend to agree, I actually quite like the way they're handling things like "this is young Peter Parker, and this one is veteran Spidey" to make new versions of heroes. Reminds me of when Heroclix had Rookie/Experienced/Veteran versions of characters so you could slot weaker or stronger ones with points differences into teams. I'm curious what the new Dr. Strange will be like besides likely a 5/6 point "veteran." I think I was just mulling over if they wanted to make a new Ock but in the future it's more likely we get a Superior Spider-Man, if anything.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

EdsTeioh posted:

That's pretty cool!

So one of my best friends who has NEVER played a minis game or really had any interest in them (loves MtG, D&D, etc; minis just never clicked with him) was hanging out with me while I was painting the other day. Next day he's all "hey man, what the deal with Crisis Protocol (he's a huge Marvel guy), so I fill him in, then we go to the shop and he picks up the Cyclops/Storm "just to have."

2 weeks later and he now literally owns everything for the game.

that's awesome considering Storm was such a fiddly miniature to paint/assemble (idk wtf they were thinking with those spindly lightning bolts).

I was thinking what else they could release in the future and they've already covered a lot of ground with some really deep and fan-favorite stuff. Putting out Omega Red, Mr. Sinister, Cassandra loving Nova, the slew of Spider-Foes, and now The Hood/Dormammu, it's really clear that the people making this loving love the comics. Still so many on the X-men and Spider-man side of things, haven't even touched Apocalypse or the Fantastic Four yet. I think the most outlandish poo poo I can imagine them putting out would be like, a Doppelganger/Shriek pack, or continuing the transformation trend with Hobgoblin/Demogoblin pack.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

EdsTeioh posted:

He hasn't painted anything yet. He just got restationed, so I'm having to do paint lessons via FaceTime. I agree on the "love of Marvel Comics" part also; I just wish FFG would do the same for Champions instead of hewing to basically just MCU characters.

I agree, though they've steadily been marching away from MCU stuff with Agent Venom, Green Goblin, The Hood, and a purported Spider-Man villains set that should get announced a bit later. They've taken baby steps towards X-Men with Warlock/Avalanche cards and the "Brotherhood" keyword so it's steadily getting there; just a shame virtually every goddamn Marvel game of any kind needs to pay homage to the Avengers first.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

EdsTeioh posted:

Yeah, exactly. Every time I see that I'm like "Y'all know Wolverine kept you in business for 25 years, right? RIGHT?" (disclaimer: I may or may not have named my son after Wolverine so there may or may not be some bias there)

Also, I keep meaning to pick up the GG deck since I hear it's very good.

CP content though, since I don't want to poo poo up this thread with LCG stuff: Man, I REALLY hate team building rules (or lack thereof). I haven't played terribly much honestly, but I wish there were more restrictions on teaming up Ultron with Iron Man.

I think that the game subtly encourages you to build cohesive teams with a faction majority but otherwise it is a nice change from Warhammer's ironclad pact of "buy 2000 points of this entire faction." It's refreshing to have a game where you can literally just buy and play with any character you'd like as opposed to being forced to do something like "you can only play the X-Men" so I can just put Daredevil/Cyclops/Taskmaster/Kingpin on a team. Narratively it doesn't always make sense but in that respect it's more of a "fighting game" team build where you're adding characters to a squad. I sort of expected some kind of arch-nemesis rule wherein they'd tell you that you cannot put Spider-Man with Goblin or something, but that never came to be (unless it's in an expanded errata someday)

I do think that it's hilarious/mortifying that Magneto and Red Skull share a faction together, while also disappointing The Hood apparently isn't getting a crime syndicate leadership role. I want to take someone else other than Kingpin damnit, why not the only other committed streetcrime boss.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Wolverine might be the worst "I desperately wish I could make this work" miniature out of all the ones I've painted. Have literally painted and repainted it TWICE and still cannot for the life of me figure out how to not make it look gritty as gently caress.

One of these things is not like the other and it sucks lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Oh yeah, I don't think anyone's complained about the weird lack of raised detail on these more in this thread than me lol. Luckily the newer models lately have had a huge uptick in quality so it hasn't been much of an issue for the last few releases. Hell, Mysterio actually has raised lines on his sculpt and so does Carnage---they were far more fun to paint for that reason.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Fellblade posted:

My wife has really got in to painting models this past year (mainly for D&D, so nolzurs and reaper minis) and we are both huge Marvel fans, but this talk of the Core Set being really fiddly is scaring me off buying this.

Is it really bad to such an extent that it should be avoided and wait for these redone heroes?

Not all of those heroes will be redone for sure + there's so much in the core set i.e. terrain you def need, tokens, rulers, etc that you need that I'd always 9.9/10 recommend getting it. The only miniature that made me confused was attaching the odds and ends to Ultron; the majority of the models are very easy to assemble (besides those loving Ock tentacles) and only 1 or 2 have some weird detail lining that might make watching a youtube tutorial necessary.

Speaking of fiddly details---some extended use of Gitz Yellow layers and resigning myself to pivot to Wolverine's classic brown look instead, and I think this looks much better now. Mistake was relying on Iyanden contrast paint but for some reason, it has a "dirtying" effect which made it look gritty. Using a normal Citadel yellow layer paint with multiple coats instead worked way better. My fault for relying on the false gods of contrast paints so much, I promise I'll stop posting my hosed up Wolverine now

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Pulled the trigger and ordered the core set, should be here sometime today :toot:

Welcome to the fold, brother :respek:

Space Friend posted:

Handsome from every angle

Some webby folks

Venom has big happy muppet eyes because I couldn't for the life of me find the outline of his molded ones (with my naked eyes). I end up having that problem a lot, honestly.

Luke Cage's face/jeans shading are legit great and I really love that Venom, his eyes and those teef are very cool.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

still laughing at the fact that a year ago I decided to choose Star-Lord as my first MCP miniature when he's one of the worst possible minis to begin with. A head that requires you to glue a tiny mask + hair on, microscopic jets to affix to the boots, finicky trenchcoat pieces.

Feels like Atomic Mass has announced like a dozen new figures but they're all listed as a "October - December" pre-order release guesstimate. My hobby shop only just decided to carry them and recently admitted they have no idea about timing for the rest of the year.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Atomic Mass just showed off a shitload of new X-men for Q1 2022 in their random Twitch announcement:

Rogue/Gambit
Colossus/Magik
and FINALLY Juggernaut

https://imgur.com/gallery/XJJCr6V

Love all these sculpts though Juggernaut's pose is a bit odd.

edit: Better look at the miniatures themselves here: https://boardgametoday.com/marvel-crisis-protocol-reveals-juggernaut-colossus-magik-rogue-gambit-and-more/

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 10, 2021

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

another hot tip: Moon Knight/Blade and Dormammu are popping up in a few UK stores online. I grabbed the 2-pack from a place called Board Game Extras.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

If you're not watching the future of MCP panel, you should check it out later. Huge changes to the game, a bunch of old characters getting buffed.

Hulk rules now.

https://twitch.tv/atomicmassgames

Holy poo poo lol

-- edit since I don't want to double post but this site has all the changes mentioned: https://acrossthebifrost.com/2021/09/11/the-future-of-marvel-crisis-protocol/

Overall MODOK/Shuri got nerfed (thank gently caress) with Shuri not being able to push size 4+ chars anymore, and some buffs to Steve Rogers and THE HULK now being the monster he ought to be.

I never actually expected AMG to do this i.e. honest to god character card revamps, and fully expected them to just make "The Immortal Hulk" or other variants to address characters who got left behind as they ramped up the flavor and abilities of newer models. This is really awesome to see and shows they're very committed to a young game that's just hitting the gas in terms of more unique game rules (Mr. Sinister, Kraven, Rogue, and more arch-nemesis stuff in particular have some wildly flavorful material) and better quality of the sculpts themselves.

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Sep 12, 2021

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

looking at the card preview for the Dr. Voodoo/Hood pack, they might be the most fun package released yet. Voodoo has this really unique "possession" mechanic that severely hinders an enemy with a "cannot hold/interact/contest objectives" debuff, though he will sacrifice inherent buffs for himself while the ghost is being utilized this way. Hood obviously has the transformation aspect that makes him more powerful, but he's also more power-hungry and has less defense/ways to defend against Mystic attacks.

Rogue's previewed tactic cards look fun, too---she'll be a blast to take with teams that have Cyclops and Wolverine since she'll be able to turn herself into a turret or gain a healing factor to keep herself topped off.

content---had this Toad sitting on my shelf for a long while and finally painted him, really happy with how this little jerk turned out. Finally an excuse to use Tesseract Glow on something.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

chippocrates posted:

Is there a way to pick up cards from the core set other than ebay? I can get the dice/rulers separately and tokens 3rd party but I don't particularly care for the minis in the core set.

just ebay afaik, though if you'd like to print them out and make them the same size as the other cards, check http://www.mcpdb.com/ since they have fairly good quality scans of every character/tactic/crisis card

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

So I've been watching a lot of tier list and tactic videos and like to pass the time and I'm curious, mostly because I haven't really gotten everything down, as to why Gamora's considered bad or at least below average.

the competitive meta tier lists for this game pretty much slot more than half the characters in the game as "poo poo" on a routine basis and it's tiring to see those videos since they're not really correct in some of the harsher reviews; I swear I've seen this one guy make 2 vids a month from each other where he magically decided like a dozen characters were now somehow worse than before lol. I'm guessing a lot of the meta will be changing though, especially with the updates to many characters.

AMG has been routinely previewing some new updates randomly on streams---Green Goblin just received some changes: increase to Str 5 on Pumpkin Bombs, Affiliation bonus is now free, and increase to Str 6 on Pumpkin Bombs on Injured side. Some small but really good changes for him, especially for the Spider-Foe affiliation.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

Just got some models to work on until I get the core box on my next paycheck. Got Taskmaster and Punisher, I wanted to do up Thanos first but my local game shop was charging a solid $15 higher than MSRP and gently caress that honestly. I'm not worried about min maxing perfect comp list poo poo for either of these guys, I just got em cuz they're cool, but are they any good on the table?

Punisher, as said here, has a good tactic card that can push you over the edge. He's a good 3-threat sniper on the board and if you're dealing with terrain-focused characters who throw/create terrain like Magneto/Hulks/etc, War Zone is a great power to turn it against them.

Taskmaster, for a 3-threat guy, has a shitload of different tools and can be slotted into any Affiliation due to his rogue agent designation. For the threat level price they carry, Punisher/Taskmaster have great value and can be put into a lot of team compositions.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Bullseye is def the worst character in the game but considering how he's been a punching bag for Daredevil and getting his poo poo kicked in for years, the twerp deserves it.

Ultron badly needs an upgraded card, hosed up how ULTRON is so unconceivably lame.

Apparently the next wave of mystic stuff (Strange/Clea and Hood/Voodoo) are launching tomorrow in the UK. I decided to take a gamble and try preordering the Voodoo/Hood pack to see if they are actually releasing that day.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Hoboskins posted:

I have managed to persuade my friend into picking up this game and I have heard several characters are getting a card update along with a card pack to be released later in the year. Is there a release date for all the new changes and which specific characters? I have heard and read everything from core box only to the first 50 characters they released are getting tweaks. Hence my confusion.

neither of these are true--nobody knows how many characters are getting an update. Thus far, we've seen MODOK/Shuri nerfed while Green Goblin, Captain America, and Hulk have gotten buffs---only one of those are core box and it doesn't seem like the core Ock/Spidey are getting updated cards.

Updated cards are likely to be in a pack at the start of next year, though there are still some printable ones getting previewed randomly here and there + will have free printouts when they're all done. https://acrossthebifrost.com/ has a few of them in some blog posts. With the same supplies and shipping have been completely hosed for the rest of 2021, no clue on what the release schedule for the cards will definitively be, though.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

golden rule for starting out is

1) get the starter box
2) get whoever else looks cool to you

you can use http://www.mcpdb.com/ to look at character cards as well to see the powers/stats of all the characters to inform your purchasing decisions. Most of the time you can always find the packs you want, if not on miniature shops then ebay almost always has them for same price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Heads up---some details about the "revamp" of MCP, straight from a recent stream today:

- There will be a post on their blog about all the reworked Core Set characters tomorrow; other characters will be revealed later on. All of it will be downloadable next month.

- Guardians leadership ability change in terms of cost.

- 4 out of 5 Guardians (Drax excluded) getting tweaked

- Hulk so far is the biggest character change---everyone else getting slight value tweaking. Hulk was the biggest rework.

- Zemo not getting tweaked (likely means Iron Man and Ultron will be getting changes.)