Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

There are a lot of Types of People in the world, but which are the worst?

For me, your pal sweet thursday, the worst person is a Scab. A man or woman, or creature, who would cross a picket line during a labour disruption.
A man or woman (disgusting creature) who would rope up Workers Rights to a high-ceilinged banister, get a ladder, climb up, and molest it for the world to see. All to make a quick buck at the expense of everyone else. To prolong a strike or lockout. For why? For because they are terrible people.

Scabs are the worst type of person. Now it is your turn to post in my thread with your answers. You can even post multiple times if you want, with multiple answers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Literal ones

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

all of them

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
1. scoundrels

2. knaves

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
this guy is fired up about labor issues, i like it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Conservatives

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The kind of guy that would gently caress you in the rear end and not even give the goddamn common courtesy of a reacharound

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
It doesn't matter what you've heard or if you're good or bad and everything between
If you have a lot of money, if you're funny, or just fifty shades of mean
If you've studied in the Good Book or you couldn't give a drat
And you'd rather watch the movie, that's fine
Because there's one kind of people in this world:
People who die

Some people follow rules
Some people go around
There's always gonna be a better high, and a lower down
There's always gonna be the person at the show
Who paid to watch the whole thing on their phone
And the only thing I know about that life I'm not about
This life is a maze with only one way out

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The guy at the movie theater who has his phone set to flash a light when he gets a text message, and it goes off one time and you think "Okay, well now he's noticed it and he's definitely going to turn it off."

But then it happens again like 5 minutes later and you think "Okay now he's definitely going to turn it off, he made a mistake before." but then it happens again a few minutes later and this time you yell "Turn off that loving phone!" but you kind of try and throw your voice so he doesn't know it's specifically you and you make your voice way deeper with the hope that he assumes you're Stone Cold Steve Austin or something like that.

But then he STILL doesn't turn it off and the whole loving movie experience is ruined at this point, so you finally walk down there to say something and he acts like he has no idea what you're talking about anyway, like he couldn't possibly be the person with the annoying phone in this theater of a half dozen people. And then you're so pissed off that the whole rest of the movie experience is tainted.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

OPs are the worst. Their opinions are uniformly terrible and their experiences banal.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The kind of people who try to sneak politics into GBS.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

McGavin posted:

OPs are the worst. Their opinions are uniformly terrible and their experiences banal.
I don't do banal

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hannu from work

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I get slow walkers sometimes but people who vincevega.gif and can’t walk in crowds make me lose a year off my life. Move to the loving side. Men tend not to move when people are walking through and they’re in the way, so possibly I’ve shoulder checked a few, maybe, who is to say.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I am sure people that huff canned air duster are pretty high on that list, also pedos.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

big nipples big life posted:

The kind of people who try to sneak politics into GBS.

Everything is Political.
this, considered alongside the 'no politics in GBS' rule, is why GBS is closing on Tuesday

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

People who bust out 20+ year old South Park jokes every single loving time. Like the person who absolutely MUST state that "Gingers have no soul" anytime anything ever involving a red haired person is involved in any context or form, ever.
This goes for any South Park meme thing that one just stands out. We get it. We got it then. We're still getting it. Please. PLEASE stop.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

People who bust out 20+ year old South Park jokes every single loving time. Like the person who absolutely MUST state that "Gingers have no soul" anytime anything ever involving a red haired person is involved in any context or form, ever.
This goes for any South Park meme thing that one just stands out. We get it. We got it then. We're still getting it. Please. PLEASE stop.

YOU BASTARD!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The rich. Kill them all.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
people who keep kids on leashes are the worst

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bonaventure posted:

Everything is Political.
this, considered alongside the 'no politics in GBS' rule, is why GBS is closing on Tuesday

"[...] And why man is a political animal in a greater measure than any bee or any gregarious animal is clear. For nature, as we declare, does nothing without purpose; and man alone of the animals possesses speech. The mere voice, it is true, can indicate pain and pleasure, and therefore is possessed by the other animals as well—for their nature has been developed so far as to have sensations of what is painful and pleasant and to indicate those sensations to one another—but speech is designed to indicate the advantageous and the harmful, and therefore also the right and the wrong; for it is the special property of man in distinction from the other animals that he alone has perception of good and bad and right and wrong and the other moral qualities, and it is partnership in these things that makes a household, a city-state, and an online website."

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
people who buy and wear these loving bracelets.

Yep, I feel so much better now that this fake piece of poo poo has realigned my body's magnetic erogenous zones er whatever.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Rad-daddio posted:

people who buy and wear these loving bracelets.

Yep, I feel so much better now that this fake piece of poo poo has realigned my body's magnetic erogenous zones er whatever.

I like those commercials where Brett Favre and Jerry Rice are wearing like full suits of copperfit armor to play backyard touch football.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Ham Sniffers

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

People who are staring at their phones when the light turns green. I miss Boston where it was socially acceptable to hold your horn down and scream at these people.

Also people who decide to parralel park on a super busy 1 way, 1 lane street during morning rush our. Go gently caress yourself.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

I like those commercials where Brett Favre and Jerry Rice are wearing like full suits of copperfit armor to play backyard touch football.

I wonder if there are any younger folks buying this crap. Like, you see boomers and other olds fall for it all the time but are there younger types who think there are magical bracelets and metallic elbow braces with secret copper technology?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Communists

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

People who walk in the middle of the sidewalk and don’t move for oncoming people. Move over, don’t be a dick.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

The people that come in groups of five or more and all sit at the bar and order food when I just wanted a pint after work.
There are booths and tables, use em

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rad-daddio posted:

I wonder if there are any younger folks buying this crap. Like, you see boomers and other olds fall for it all the time but are there younger types who think there are magical bracelets and metallic elbow braces with secret copper technology?

When I was about 14-15+ I worked in a Country Club pro-shop and as a caddie when these first started to get popular and this same age group at the time were the ones buying them. No one under, say 35-40 at the time bothered with them because it was obvious hoodoo.
Then a couple years went by and studies came out stating that "Yea no duh this is bullshit".

That was almost 25 years ago.

So people who are prime targets for this now were right in the wheelhouse of "I'm too smart for this and saw the studies the first couple go-rounds years ago" now....so I REALLY don't get who's buying these. Most of the original buyers are too old to give a poo poo (or dead) and the primary user base should be either smarter, or were too young to need or care about them when they first came out and got debunked. What gives?

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Illinois nazis. I hate those guys.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

People that kill snakes just because they are scared of them. (Venomous or not.)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Applesnots posted:

People that kill snakes just because they are scared of them. (Venomous or not.)

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
No, pretty sure it's serial killers and mass murderers, OP

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
People who chew with their mouth open and smack their tongue

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tJZx_KxSw

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
millennial hipsters, seriously. When the gently caress is this going to die off?

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Only-Theater Laughers.

In my experience, there are three volumes of laughter.

1. Normal hours. You're watching a funny movie and maybe slightly higher than normal speaking-volume laughing. "Ha ha ha!"
2. After hours. It's after midnight and everyone is sleeping. Out of normal courtesy, you muffle your laughter with a whispered or otherwise muted "*heheh*"
3. Theater. You're in a movie or maybe watching a performance and you feel the need to compete with others by booming a laugh as loud as possible "HA! HA! HA!"

The Only-Theater Laugher only recognizes the final as as the appropriate volume of laughter for any given time.

Not only is that same, tired Ru Paul double-entendre not funny at 8pm to warrant that volume of laughter, it's certainly not that loving funny at 1am and you wake your partner who was sleeping in the room above you.

Bonus: When said partner comes down stairs to tell that you woke them up and to please keep it quiet, you angrily push back and tell them to just shut the door so you won't hear them (no that doesn't work, rear end in a top hat).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
what about if the bosses are in the right, op? what then???

i bet the boss guy at the factory is actually very nice and if you would play a round of golf with him you'd realize that.