Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

People on any sort of voice chat who don't use push-to-talk and proceed to sniffle, cough, mumble, hum, or eat over the mic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
People who use the speaker on their phone during calls. Even if you're the only person within a mile radius, still a dick move. Hold the phone up to your ear you lazy idiot.

People who make long phone calls on public transport.

People who park large commercial vans on narrow residential streets overnight.

I could list hundred of these without running out of steam, so I'll just say 99.9% of all people who ever have or will exist.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

hockey jockey posted:

People who use the speaker on their phone during calls. Even if you're the only person within a mile radius, still a dick move. Hold the phone up to your ear you lazy idiot.

People who make long phone calls on public transport.

I could list hundred of these without running out of steam, so I'll just say 99.9% of all people who ever have or will exist.

Post more ideas if you find this thread slipping to the bottom of page 2

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Aishlinn posted:

People on any sort of voice chat who don't use push-to-talk and proceed to sniffle, cough, mumble, hum, or eat over the mic.

Actually push-to-talk sucks because it's hard to remember to push a different button before talking, so no one ever actually hears what I'm saying

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Actually push-to-talk sucks because it's hard to remember to push a different button before talking, so no one ever actually hears what I'm saying

probably ok tbh

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Dentists that prescribe you loving Ibuprofen after ripping your wisdom teeth out. I got that poo poo at home.

revwinnebago
Oct 4, 2017

Cheesus posted:

Only-Theater Laughers.

No the worst now is the drunk rear end in a top hat who thinks EVERY late showing is Rocky Horror and won't shut up. You're watching "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" on 70mm and some fuckwit hipster cosplaying as a homeless person thinks it's Mystery Science Theater time.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Big Beef City posted:

probably ok tbh

Big Berf City is the worst type of person

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Big Berf City is the worst type of person

Agreed. Berfs fuckin suck

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Tourists.

I live in NYC

Most of them are just uninformed or confused, those are a little annoying but it's understandable. It's the tourists that treat New York City like an amusement park, who stop abruptly to take a picture of a building of no consequence, or think it's totally fine to stack all their bags in aisle of the subway. That poo poo flies at Disney, here it will get you verbally accosted by a homeless guy.

Cyber Punk 90210 fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Feb 24, 2020

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

Post more ideas if you find this thread slipping to the bottom of page 2

Righto. I could keep it going for weeks, assuming my hormones don't suddenly stop existing.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
People that have "quit" smoking then bum smokes off everyone they can find.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Hector Delgado posted:

fuuuuuuuck those people.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Delgado posted:

"i only smoke when im out drinking"

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Chinatown posted:

"i only smoke when im out drinking"

big nipples big life posted:

fuuuuuuuck those people.

too

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

People who can’t admit when they are wrong and just keep doubling down

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
the woman in front of me in line at the store today yelling at the teenage cashier because Local Grocery Store doesnt have amber teething necklaces for her baby

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The person who walks into a public stall and pisses on the toilet paper for fun.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Men that beat women, wife beaters

And child abusers, but that one is obvious

But men who "slap their wives around a little, keep them in line, y'know"

A special place in hell for those

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
People that do not flush the toilet

Know it alls that cant shut up and keep it to themselves, they just have to talk. Bonus points for dropping idiot loaded terms in constantly.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The friend/roommate who always jumps to take anything you've offered or even somewhat implied to be up for grabs, but never ever contributes anything of their own. Most noticeable with food, but can apply to many things.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
The people who don't wash their rear end before going to the post office.

large_gourd
Jan 17, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ANUSTART posted:

People that do not flush the toilet

why am i walking into public bathrooms with big shits in them all the time. with piss on the seat and or floor. or even just the brown area that indicates an insufficient flush

why is this happening in all contexts - not just grimy bars or whatever where you might expect that, but in office buildings, in gyms, in any kind of public building, at any time of day, in any area

i am the one who has to flush for these people, and then i don't even use the stall because it kind of smells so i go and look for one which has been previously used by a non swamp creature. i'm doing double the work, i'm more than pulling my weight in this society and i'm a loving dickhead. they're just leaving poo poo all over the place. they're pissing on the floor, they're actually throwing toilet paper into the poo poo and the piss and then stopping there. all they have to do is push a lever.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
People who cannot put down their loving phone for longer than 5 minutes. Beeping and buzzing non stop reaching for it like some addict to refresh facebook or whatever for the millionth time.

People whom cannot help themselves from consuming useless amazon garbage. Constantly expecting a package and internet shopping round the clock despite claiming they live paycheck to paycheck.

People whos sole form of entertainment is watching television, reality TV and blatantly fake gameshows. Bonus if they attentively watch advertisements.

People who enjoy lovely radio chart music.

People whom sneeze straight into their hand and don't wash it.

English people.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

people with no concept of personal space who stand too close when talking, grab shoulders, pat backs, etc. i just find it gross

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Driving my kid to school this morning through the city, a car in the next lane quickly changes into my lane.... nearly hitting me.

Without thought I brake hard and hit the horn in a "LOOK THE gently caress OUT" reflex. Didn't even think, just did it.

This sets her off. From the drivers seat, she is twisting around to flip me off with all her strength. I get in the next lane before she thinks to brake check me... but now she's in the lane next to me, we're still driving about 30 mph. I look over, she's going ballistic, screaming at me in rage. She's about 40 and wild-haired. There's a 40ish year old guy in the passenger seat, a haunted look in his eyes. She undoes her seat belt, while the car is still moving. She's nearly crawling over her passenger, trying to get at me. It was surreal. He takes the steering wheel and keeps them on the road. She almost rear-ended a schoolbus at that moment, and then traffic swept us apart.

The psychotic people that surround us every day are the worst. I wonder what was going through her worm-riddled brain that made me the bad guy, this morning.

I wonder if the poor guy in the passenger seat needed help.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

hockey jockey posted:

According to the videos YouTube has been recommending to me lately, these are people "stealth camping." Those vans are decked out and they have a propane burner in there making spaghetti-o's, and making youtube videos about it while hoping a cop doesn't knock on the door.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
That sounds miserable. Luckily, I know that the people doing this live in houses on my long, narrow, twisty street so I am free to hate them without a shadow of guilt.

Add to list, people who keep sounding their horns because they don't understand that because of stupid parking the people ahead of them constantly need to give way and are not actually just stopping their cars for fun. The van parkers are causing an arsehole chain reaction.

And the worst offender has a HUGE loving empty driveway!

You're welcome OP.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I know them when I see them.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Rad-daddio posted:

people who keep kids on leashes are the worst

You could twirl these kids over your head like a bola and take down a small mech (AT-ST or Jenner type walker)

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

GORDON posted:

Driving my kid to school this morning through the city, a car in the next lane quickly changes into my lane.... nearly hitting me.

Without thought I brake hard and hit the horn in a "LOOK THE gently caress OUT" reflex. Didn't even think, just did it.

This sets her off. From the drivers seat, she is twisting around to flip me off with all her strength. I get in the next lane before she thinks to brake check me... but now she's in the lane next to me, we're still driving about 30 mph. I look over, she's going ballistic, screaming at me in rage. She's about 40 and wild-haired. There's a 40ish year old guy in the passenger seat, a haunted look in his eyes. She undoes her seat belt, while the car is still moving. She's nearly crawling over her passenger, trying to get at me. It was surreal. He takes the steering wheel and keeps them on the road. She almost rear-ended a schoolbus at that moment, and then traffic swept us apart.

The psychotic people that surround us every day are the worst. I wonder what was going through her worm-riddled brain that made me the bad guy, this morning.

I wonder if the poor guy in the passenger seat needed help.

I can't be the bad guy. I'm me.
Therefore you must be the bad guy in this situation, and you must have been unwarranted to beep at me.

(of course, it's usually getting the horn back or the finger, rather than full psychotic behaviour)

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

sweet thursday posted:

There are a lot of Types of People in the world, but which are the worst?

For me, your pal sweet thursday, the worst person is a Scab. A man or woman, or creature, who would cross a picket line during a labour disruption.
A man or woman (disgusting creature) who would rope up Workers Rights to a high-ceilinged banister, get a ladder, climb up, and molest it for the world to see. All to make a quick buck at the expense of everyone else. To prolong a strike or lockout. For why? For because they are terrible people.

Scabs are the worst type of person. Now it is your turn to post in my thread with your answers. You can even post multiple times if you want, with multiple answers.

Your anti-scab position has made me pro-you, congrats OP!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Helen Skelter posted:

Tourists.

I live in NYC

Most of them are just uninformed or confused, those are a little annoying but it's understandable. It's the tourists that treat New York City like an amusement park, who stop abruptly to take a picture of a building of no consequence, or think it's totally fine to stack all their bags in aisle of the subway. That poo poo flies at Disney, here it will get you verbally accosted by a homeless guy.

wow, I'm getting yelled at by a real life NYC bum!

say "hey i'm walkin' here!" hey shirl, take a picture of me with this guy!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

A Grand Egg posted:

You could twirl these kids over your head like a bola and take down a small mech (AT-ST or Jenner type walker)

Phfft, a Jenner could just jump jet out of the way :reject:

People who wait until the last second to merge when the lane is ending

People who don't let the aforementioned people zipper merge

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Skeleton Ape posted:

People who wait until the last second to merge when the lane is ending

People who don't let the aforementioned people zipper merge

These things are contradictory. I think you're saying everyone is the worst.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

large_gourd posted:

why am i walking into public bathrooms with big shits in them all the time. with piss on the seat and or floor. or even just the brown area that indicates an insufficient flush

why is this happening in all contexts - not just grimy bars or whatever where you might expect that, but in office buildings, in gyms, in any kind of public building, at any time of day, in any area

i am the one who has to flush for these people, and then i don't even use the stall because it kind of smells so i go and look for one which has been previously used by a non swamp creature. i'm doing double the work, i'm more than pulling my weight in this society and i'm a loving dickhead. they're just leaving poo poo all over the place. they're pissing on the floor, they're actually throwing toilet paper into the poo poo and the piss and then stopping there. all they have to do is push a lever.

at my work i see dudes use the urinal and just leave without washing their hands all the drat time

like what the gently caress man just wash your hands. it's hot out, the water will feel nice even. why you walkin outta here with piss hands??

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
Roommates who cook fat, juicy burgers in your toaster oven without using any sort of pan or anything, and doesn't clean up all the grease and juices that drip down to the bottom of the oven when they're done cooking, or ever.

Same roommate also once left an opened half-used tube of ground meat just sitting in the door of the fridge, not in a bag or anything, just the torn plastic packaging, and it ended up leaking blood down the door. I don't have enough of a spine to chew him out for the toaster oven, but I sure as hell got on to him for the raw meat.

Somewhat related question, is there a terrible roommates thread or passive-aggressive venting thread anywhere?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

what kind of loving lunatic cooks a burger in a toaster oven? kick that person out before they murder you in your sleep.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Gamers and also their families, friends and acquaintances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm a gamer.