Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

People that talk during movies and riff on them endlessly breaking the fourth wall non-stop when you watch them at home if you missed the run in theaters. I'm talking about you, Greg, you dick. You've ruined so many movies for me.

edit: Double post thanks to mobile, whoops.

frogge fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Feb 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Wicker Man posted:

The little annotations are always great to get a little more insight into what they were thinking. Bonus points for chicken grease stains on the old documents.

My favorite was a book gifted to a 19th century schoolgirl for being head of the class or w-ever (it had a certificate glued in the cover and everything). She'd started out in chapter 1 very diligently making notes and underlining key sentences, trailed off somewhat in chapter 2 and completely neglected the rest of the book until the final chapter, when she suddenly got very serious again. (It was some worthy but tedious novel, so I can understand her losing interest and fast-forwarding to the end.)

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There is no worst type of person op. Everyone is an individual and should be judged by their own—

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The kind of guy that would gently caress you in the rear end and not even give the goddamn common courtesy of a reacharound

—Nevermind. It's people who (mis)quote Full Metal Jacket

The Klowner fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Feb 29, 2020

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

hockey jockey posted:

Today's worst person is the one who decided to order a string of child sized trolleys for the supermarket I use. The usual stress of aisle blocking chatterers, drifting trolley draggers and suddenly-forgot-where-I-am-and-what-a-shop-is gawping statues is only enhanced by the mellifluous sounds of parents screaming at children to stop running away and small children screaming because they aren't allowed to put whatever they want in 'their' trolley and are too young to understand why. No one at all is benefitting from this idea.

As a parent I 100% agree.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
The dull-fanged vampires of modern capitalism who throw you a pittance so that you'll keep the gears of their grand design moving while they do nothing but sit back and drain you dry.

The political figures who use those buzzwords that light up just the right area of your brain to make you think they're looking out for you while they stuff embarrassingly slim sacks of kickbacks gleaned from unchecked wealth hoarders into their own pockets.

The weak-willed ghouls of the night that are so consumed by their own desperation that they no longer consider the consequences of their actions as they affect their fellow man, so enslaved by their own desires they are blind to anything but the moment.

Me.

Everyone else.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

upgunned shitpost posted:

oil and gas sector employees. bosses too, but that's always a given.

oh, its this. wind sector employees in texas are the same too down to the maga hats and confederate flag decals on their ford f450 king ranch edition w/cattle guard. like im back in shale cities again but instead its depressing as hell midwest tx.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Who What Now posted:

What if I love to share fun facts but think I'm dumb as hell?

Good point. People who seek approval from strangers on the internet for their opinion and behavior are the real worst type of people.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Has anyone mentioned cigarette smokers yet? If not, holy poo poo are they disgusting. I'd rather spend all day with the nastiest junkies and tweakers imaginable than be within a hundred yards of those reeking motherfuckers.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

*lights another cigarette*

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Disco Pope posted:

loving neo-hippies. The planet is dying irreversibly, but there they are in Baja hoodies and dreadlocks posting Instagram stories about the sunrise and listening to Kyuss and Sleep. Their toothless, practiced sincerity in the face of unprecedented crisis means they should be first up against the wall. Keep saying we just need to listen to nature and talk to each other, see what that does for late capitalism induced chemical imbalances and fascism.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

People who repeat the punchline at a stand up comedy show, every time.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
People who insist on being helpful no matter what. Know when people need help, also ASK. An old lady fallen in the middle of the road needs help asap, but a receipt falling out of someones pocket is not a situation where you need to grab someone and inform them.

People who stop after paying to look at their receipt without moving on. You know there are other people in line? And the cashier doesn't care enough to cheat you.

People who wear those hyper specific job tough guy shits. The one that are "I AM A REAL AMERICAN AND I DEFEND THE FLAG AND PUT UP DRYWALL" Covered in skulls and guns and poo poo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hyper specific job tough guy t-shirts are awesome unless they represent fash professions like cops or armed forces.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Goons, amirite?

I'm not reading back through the thread to see how many times this has been said already. gently caress you.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I've seen a new trend on dating apps where a certain type of white woman will put "having a dog isn't a substitute for a personality". And these people are ALWAYS the same people who put "love to travel LET'S GO ON AN ADVENTURE"

So these people

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Pitdragon posted:

Oh yeah lemme just lose my job and end up homeless cause you're uncomfortable with me being forced to work even though I'm sick :fuckoff:

The worst people are actually the employers who think their underlings should schedule their illnesses and demand that people bring their horrible illnesses to work instead of staying at home and risking the boss losing money. Current expert idea says that it's exactly this kind of behaviour that means the Coronavirus will spread fast and incredibly quickly if it gets to the US, so prepare for the apocalypse, I guess.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Goons, amirite?

I'm not reading back through the thread to see how many times this has been said already. gently caress you.

Would you believe me if I said the answer was zero?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Time_pants posted:

Would you believe me if I said the answer was zero?

I would be surprised that nobody had made the obvious and practically obligatory joke yet, which just further illustrates goons being the worst.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
People who who unironically believe in either an end of world survival scenario where they survive like a badass or a total peoples revolution fantasy where the are part of the revolution and not murdered unceremoniously in the streets no matter how hard they swear they are "one of the good guys".
They can kiss the fattest part of my rear end.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Grevling posted:

I personally don't take too kindly to Italian people.

Maybe cousin Enzo paya you a visit soon and sticka some spicy meataballs uppa you rear end.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Salem Saberhagen posted:

People who who unironically believe in either an end of world survival scenario where they survive like a badass or a total peoples revolution fantasy where the are part of the revolution and not murdered unceremoniously in the streets no matter how hard they swear they are "one of the good guys".
They can kiss the fattest part of my rear end.

Me however? I'm smart. Too smart for hopes or social movements. Best not to rock the boat!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

You.

You're the worst person you have to deal with.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

People who get all meta and self hatey and punch a mirror, leaving dangerously sharp shards everywhere, not to mention their blood. Fuckers never clean up too, it's always "oh my goood I'm bleeding am I going to die oh nooo"

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

am I going to die oh nooo

I hope they do.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Has anyone pointed out that Boomers are the actual worst type of person?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Has anyone pointed out that Boomers are the actual worst type of person?

No because it makes zero sense. That's not a type of person.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Moola posted:

I've seen a new trend on dating apps where a certain type of white woman will put "having a dog isn't a substitute for a personality". And these people are ALWAYS the same people who put "love to travel LET'S GO ON AN ADVENTURE"

So these people

Having a dog had loving better be a substitute for a personality! Giant monster costs me a fortune and demands endless attention. I don't have time to develop a personality as well; my limited spare time is spent adding to this thread.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Picking up poop of your better every day is sort of a personality?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Nurge posted:

No because it makes zero sense. That's not a type of person.

ok boomer

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014

frogge posted:

People that talk during movies and riff on them endlessly breaking the fourth wall non-stop when you watch them at home if you missed the run in theaters. I'm talking about you, Greg, you dick. You've ruined so many movies for me.

edit: Double post thanks to mobile, whoops.

The worst is when Gregs try to riff on a boring bad movie.

Edit: people who ask for your advise on something and then ignore it

ChazTurbo fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Mar 1, 2020

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
Blob people aren't real, you're just a narcissist or whatever the word is where you don't regard another person as a human being with a real life it it's not immediately apparent that they really like to go to board game night with 4 other polyamorous steampunk enthusiasts or whatever

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

People who bumble around with zero self awareness. Like, come on, you are a human being, have some presence and purpose.

But no they just sort of blunder straight into you on a not-very-crowded high street, usually with one of those stupid wheelie bags, and give you a glassy eyed stare (if they make eye contact at all)

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
People who refuse to piss in the shower

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Devils Affricate posted:

People who refuse to piss in the shower

people who refuse to shower me with piss

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

Live Free posted:

Blob people aren't real, you're just a narcissist or whatever the word is where you don't regard another person as a human being with a real life it it's not immediately apparent that they really like to go to board game night with 4 other polyamorous steampunk enthusiasts or whatever

But some people are comitting the great offense of watching reality tv after work instead of telling everyone about their passions and charity work! They must have no ambition... only consumption...

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

ANUSTART posted:

But some people are comitting the great offense of watching reality tv after work instead of telling everyone about their passions and charity work! They must have no ambition... only consumption...

some people watch reality tv instead of star trek, and instead of looking at a failing forum from 20 years ago, they look at Facebook. heh, loving sheep

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
People who violently pull on dog leashes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bushmaori posted:

People who violently pull on dog leashes

Train your subs better

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
There was once this IT guy at the office who had an obvious superiority complex in regards to everyone else who worked there. I was fairly new and had somewhat of a complex job and I guess he wanted to test if I was worthy of having a conversation with or whatever and he just says out of nowhere "The singularity. What do you think?"

And I blink and ask him "Are you talking about black holes or like, artificial intelligence?"

He confirms the latter and he seems elated at first but is quickly deflated because I mostly talk about what we should do if the terminator or the borg or the matrix or some other killer robot poo poo were coming after us. This wasn't sufficiently deep enough for him I guess. :shrug:

So I suppose people who want to talk very seriously about the singularity at work would be among the worst types of persons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
People who stop and listen to street musicians and leave without tipping. gently caress you people. You all owe me a dollar.