Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

How Wonderful! posted:

Both Green Goblin and Hobgoblin had a significant amount of mystery surrounding their identities, although the original resolution of the Hobgoblin stuff was a huge messy casualty of editorial interference and creative turnover.

There's also the one that's currently going on that's supposed to be a huge shock but the internet has been calling it as Pre-Brand New Day Harry Osborn since like his second appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
In still not sure how I feel about Morrison's bit about Cap being Weapon I and effectively making him an intended tool of genocide.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

FilthyImp posted:

Is it any worse than Powers of X being Powers of 10?

Yes, because Powers of 10 is backed up in story with vignettes taking place in years 1, 10, 100, 1000 of the XMen.

Though, personally, I do like the idea that the Weapon projects are numbered. Skirts around the minor issue of the program naming itself after the X gene before it was codified and called that in universe.