Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Yinlock posted:

"yes ma'am i think we can "work something out" to pay for this delivery, by which i mean we'll hold onto it for you until you can pay the fee"

google THIS posted:

Well, I guess I can look at your "other pipes" that need a "deep cleaning" with my "giant snake" but it'll be a separate fee and we'll have to schedule it for another day because I have other clients this afternoon.

Yinlock posted:

mr. president there's been a terrorist attack: somewhere called "ram ranch" is apparently "under siege" by rogue marines

president: my god, what are their demands

they want to gently caress cowboy butts sir

The X-man cometh posted:

I understand your need to improve your grade from a 69% Miss Juggs, but the syllabus clearly states no extra credit can be given this late in the semester.

google THIS posted:

Oh, there must be some mistake. I'm an otolaryngologist, gynecology is one floor up. You want me to examine your throat anyway? Not with this? Ma'm, this is a standard throat scope, I assure you it's quite adequate to the task.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

why yes this is the Bang Bus, and i assure you there is nothing more bangin' than my commitment to road safety

Yinlock

*kssht* officer buttfuck could you repeat that, "needs a hot dicking" is not standard police code, over

Yinlock

Stoner Sloth posted:

bakers union protesting against the makers of the 'amateur cream pie' series for being scabs and taking away work from their members

Yinlock

*steps out of crowd, holding up a licence* yes i am a certified penis inspector, what seems to be the emergency

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Feb 27, 2020

Yinlock

here at sissy academy we hold ourselves to a strict academic standard,

Yinlock

Abugadu posted:

"Yes ma'am, of course we can fill all your holes, here at Carl's Lawn Repair we specialize in.... yes... uh huh... no ma'am, we just use a standard pre-fertilized turf, I don't think hot caulk would be a good base for... uh huh... yes, I'm sure we'll get plenty dirty ma'am, I mean it is lawn... yep... well that's very nice but I actually don't get off until 5PM. Will you be paying in cash or with card?"

Yinlock

oh goodness, here ma'am use my towel to cover yourself. no need to thank me, as a member of the Pool Boy Union i have been sworn to immaculate customer service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

Nosfereefer posted:

pizza delivery guy actually needs to pay his rent, you know

boss makes a dollar, i make a dime
that's why i gently caress on company time