Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
It's real. They have seasoned potatoes and a breakfast baconator

prepuce repurposed posted:

Let's face it. Wendy's breakfast menu looks gross, but not for any lack of wholesome foods. I'm talking about the logo. I can't relate to this plain old red and white harbinger of S'awesome anymore.

I invoke the power of byob to improve that tired logo. Let's earn a paid sponsor before we're deleted

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Mar 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Areola Grande

god help us

Manifisto

new wendys breakfast menu and promo campaign:

ONE PERFECT GRAPE

no explanations, no justifications. go into wendy's for breakfast and the sole option available is ONE PERFECT GRAPE which costs three dollars.

ask the tellers what the hell is going on and they are helpless to explain, they know only that it is ONE PERFECT GRAPE for some reason.

ask for the manager. she looks somewhat crazed and disheveled because she is constantly getting demands from customers as to what this is. is this performance art? is it a joke? is it the ultimate capitalist scam, building on the success of the impossible whopper to push veganism for profit? she shrugs helplessly. it's a grape, she says, and I guess it is perfect, whatever that means. perfectly normal. do you want the grape or don't you?

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

one frostyccino and a 5 piece bkfst buff nugg pls

Manifisto

one frostyccino and a 5 piece bkfst buff nugg pls

*gestures to menu* I am so sorry we are not offering that at the moment. however you do have a choice of any flavor you want, as long as you want grape!

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Your senses begin to fade as you are pummeled repeatedly about the face and head, a fist in a vice-like grip is attached to the collar of your shirt.

What's going on? How did this happen? Ah, yes- the breakfast- you said something, what was it?

Yes!

That was it!

You said something derogatory about the Wendy's breakfast menu item, and then the beatdown commenced- quickly, say something nice about the breakfast item!

"It... good? Bweakfis GOOD!."

You manage to spit out the words, along with a few teeth- and the beating stops! You just might live to try another Wendy's breakfast menu item! When the swelling goes down, and you can feel your tongue again. For now, sleep and rest. When you regain consciousness you will have plenty of time to contemplate your next meal.

Goons Are Gifts

That's the cosmic horror required to keep mortal souls at bay when they travel too far.

Areola Grande

repost this if the Wendy's breakfast menu has allowed u to accept that beef is for breakfast now

:burger: :yum:

google THIS

Seriously. For real. You will love this breakfast. If you take one bite, and the first words out of your mouth are not a binding oath forsaking your job, your family, and any god you might have once worshipped in favor of our breakfast, we will just be like, wtf. If you taste our breakfast and are not driven to madly stuff yourself with beef and bacon until you die of intestinal rupture like an overfed goldfish, we will stand there, mouths agape, absolutely unable to process this unthinkable turn of events, and hand you a coupon for a free small Frosty. Guaranteed.

crystal Ghost

i'll have ~15

crystal Ghost

Areola Grande

the similarity is a striking one

Goons Are Gifts

Don't give me that look, you know that I didn't really lobby Wendy's for months after the last thread to make this really happen, it was just a joke post and

Escape From Noise

"I actually prefer chilaquiles"

Dave Thomas a bloated corpse burst out of the ground and shuffles towards me.

"Breakfast. Bacon. ATOR!" his accursed voice howls at me

Areola Grande

:stonk:

Areola Grande

hometown smiles serving u up a tall glass of OJ w/ur steamin platter of biscuits n Dave's triple fresh never frozen beef quadrilaterals drowned in country au jus gravy like Dave intended

Escape From Noise

Morning, noon, and night, for all meals and snacks, I must consume Dave's beef squares with bacon. I wake up early and wander the streets disheveled, looking for a Wendy's open in the morning. I know it's futile, the reason I normally sleep until noon, but I can think of nothing else to do. My tongue screaming for the salty relief that only Wendy's can provide when, up ahead, what's this? A Wendy's with it's lights on? Is this a mirage? A deranged hallucination leaking from my chuck and pork starved brain? I stumble forward in a daze, my hands reaching forward, clutching at the impossible. I reach the door half expecting to hit either nothing but air or the stuff resistance of a locked door. But no! It opens! I see the sign. It reads "Breakfast Baconator". A weep. I have reached providence.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Feb 29, 2020

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Morning, noon, and night, for all meals and snacks, I must consume Dave's beef squares with bacon. I wake up early and wander the streets disheveled, looking for a Wendy's open in the morning. I know it's futile, the reason I normally sleep until noon, but I can think of nothing else to do. My tongue screaming for the salty relief that only Wendy's can provide when, up ahead, what's this? A Wendy's with it's lights on? Is this a mirage? A deranged hallucination leaking from my chuck and pork starved brain? I stumble forward in a daze, my hands reaching forward, clutching at the impossible. I reach the door half expecting to hit either nothing but air or the stuff resistance of a locked door. But no! It opens! I see the sign. It reads "Breakfast Baconator". A weep. I have reached providence.

the absolute cruelty of living without ready access to a wendys. those poor souls for whom breakfast is impossible, at least by any reasonable definition. good lord, if they cant even get breakfast what must it be like when it comes to lunch or dinner. what must it be like I plead, tears running dowm my cheeks, what must it be like

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

the absolute cruelty of living without ready access to a wendys. those poor souls for whom breakfast is impossible, at least by any reasonable definition. good lord, if they cant even get breakfast what must it be like when it comes to lunch or dinner. what must it be like I plead, tears running dowm my cheeks, what must it be like

Areola Grande

eating breakfast, brunch, lunch and fifthmeal at Wendy’s is the new world order. dinner is found only at ihop

Areola Grande

what the gently caress is going on with the fine print here

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

what the gently caress is going on with the fine print here

That's aimed at those people in the world that wake up every day thinking to themselves, "what am i going to get today for nothing, because I'm in the mood for a free lunch!"

Those kinds of people ruin it for the rest of us

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

It feels like the entire marketing team of Wendy's is one GBS coupons poster

Areola Grande

Goons Are Great posted:

lol

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

brand engagement is legit sinister because it actually works. even if you're making fun of it you're still talking about it. as for me, I only patronize fast food restaurants who don't mess around with brand engagement, such as made you look

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Imagine having your entire brand taken over by the wannabe comedian who runs your corporate Twitter account.

google THIS

Hi I'm Dave Thomas, notes down-home fast food restaurateur and philanthropist. I'm passionate about adoption and what a loving stupid moron you are if you ever let a frozen burger touch your ungloved hands or try to pull a fast one with our superficially liberal satisfaction guarantee.

Manifisto

byob project: give us your brand

give us full control, no limits, no holds barred. we will engage for you. we'll need a pile of money tho.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

give us full control, no limits, no holds barred. we will engage for you. we'll need a pile of money tho.

our resume? please refer to our prior wendys thread, also the one about smuggling a whole ham (sponsored by hormel?)

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

The International House of Whatever the gently caress We Want and You'll LIKE it!

#IHoWtFWWaYLI

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

After fourteen months of hard work, massive amounts of posts, sixty nine goldmined threads and thirty ads to ask ButtTheShitmanFart to post with us, we proudly present your new line of product and corresponding slogan:

Wendy's Hotdogs. Because boners.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Goons Are Great posted:

After fourteen months of hard work, massive amounts of posts, sixty nine goldmined threads and thirty ads to ask ButtTheShitmanFart to post with us, we proudly present your new line of product and corresponding slogan:

Wendy's Hotdogs. Because boners.

I'm not sure about this. According to our focus groups, today's young people are more into butts than boners.

problematic hug

Manifisto posted:

brand engagement is legit sinister because it actually works. even if you're making fun of it you're still talking about it. as for me, I only patronize fast food restaurants who don't mess around with brand engagement, such as made you look

that's true

Goons Are Gifts

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm not sure about this. According to our focus groups, today's young people are more into butts than boners.

No problem, the byob marketing group is already on it and I can tell you to check out the freshest redesign of our bagels to cover both groups of interest.

Manifisto

wendys management: well this new pastel color scheme is . . . striking I guess, and redoing all of our menus in comic sans is certainly distinctive. the hammock kittens in the corner are a really good idea, everyone loves kittens. but not everybody likes reggae music I'm sorry to say, especially not the same song played over and over, and some of our patrons feel extremely uncomfortable about being quizzed about hobbies, pets, and crimes when they place an order. it's the "crimes" part that's a problem I think, they assume it's a joke but they're not entirely sure.

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jim, I'm sorry, but I don't think people in our test markets liked the slogan "Hurf de durf, it's Wendy's breakfast time."

Areola Grande

the beef rear end

the frosty ape

EggTheCheeseHamShart

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hometown Smiles, every day, whether you want them or not. That's Wendy's breakfast menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

also what the gently caress is a burriot and why are they at the top of every menu

ty nesamdoom!