Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My whole life I've been cursing the act of bread buttering, rock-hard butter just tearing the poo poo out of that frail loving bread.
Sure you can get spread, if you like eating poo poo.
Sure you can leave the butter out, if you like rancid poo poo.
I even thought about building some kind of heated bread buttering knife.
Not a single minute of my life would go by without me thinking "There's GOT to be a better way!"

WELL THERE IS!

Here is my guide ( I guess you could call it a LIFEHACK) for perfect buttered bread every time;
1. Gently scrape the knife over the butter to get a thin layer of butter, super thin
2. Place the thin layer of butter on the bread
3. Repeat if you like eating more butter
4. Wait 30 seconds, just suck a dick or something
5. Spread the butter

What else have I been doing wrong my whole life? Is there some way you're meant to eat/sleep I don't know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You should have asked

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oh here's another one I recently worked out;
buy a cask of goon (that's cheap wine in a shiny foil bag) or a box of water that has a foil bag inside it
drink all of the water/goon
cut a hole in the foil bag
remove the plastic liner
store lettuce in the foil bag

I have a head of lettuce that's been in there a loving MONTH and it's still pretty good looking.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
The company I work for is from India. One of their mandatory trainings was on how to butter bread.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
What angle am I supposed to hold the knife? Serious question, I think I'm incompetent and my parents just assumed I was smarter than this

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Daikloktos posted:

What angle am I supposed to hold the knife? Serious question, I think I'm incompetent and my parents just assumed I was smarter than this

You want to drag the knife across the butter, not try and cut in to it!
Also, hold the knife by the handle, not the blade, I think.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

hold the knife tip over an open flame for 30 seconds, then use heated knife to melt the butter into the bread. or just microwave the butter for 15 seconds like a normal person.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

room temp butter is good idiot not signing my post

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Use a potato peeler for really thin butter

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Or you could just not eat toast. The most pointless of foods.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Just looked it up on Wikihow, and apparently you're supposed to use the flat of the tip?!? I thought it was the edge...

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Aishlinn posted:

hold the knife tip over an open flame for 30 seconds, then use heated knife to melt the butter into the bread. or just microwave the butter for 15 seconds like a normal person.

DO NOT DO THIS! THIS IS WRONG ADVICE!

My wife would microwave the butter each time like a god damned idiot so you end up with horrible half melted loving butter over everything and it goes dark yellow and looks like poo poo and it will RUIN YOUR MARRIAGE

e: gently caress

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

OP I have some questions about your dick sucking technique

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

just get a butter bell and you can keep it on the counter without worrying about it

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Keep a small amount in a saucer on the counter at all times. You can spread it.
When it's near done, take more butter from the fridge and add it to the saucer.
Endless spreadable butter.
wtf is wrong with you

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Reene posted:

OP I have some questions about your dick sucking technique

Right on

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

shout out to my poor bois

C O U N T R Y
R
O
C
K

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

Its a government conspiracy. We didn't want you to find out for national security.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP is an arrtard

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Well OP your parents clearly gave up hope of you ever amounting to anything remotely resembling a functioning member of society pretty early on so that's why you ended up as the man child that you are.

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bronze Fonz posted:

Keep a small amount in a saucer on the counter at all times. You can spread it.
When it's near done, take more butter from the fridge and add it to the saucer.
Endless spreadable butter.
wtf is wrong with you

This is also fake advice!
DO NOT DO THIS OR YOU HAVE A DIRTY SAUCER ENCRUSTED WITH OLD BUTTER AT ALL TIMES!
This is exactly what's wrong with the world today, how are kids meant to learn with this kind of disinformation being disseminated. ?

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
Don't eat butter.
It's bad for you.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

OP serious question... how do you poop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8-Vjn2a8c

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

dude, just mix together your own half and half butter/olive oil. It tastes good and spreads real easy

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

Bronze Fonz posted:

OP serious question... how do you poop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8-Vjn2a8c

Asking the real questions. :hmmyes:

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ez8 posted:

Asking the real questions. :hmmyes:

See my other thread for poop related quesitons:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3915630

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
What penis are you going to suck for >30 seconds? That's either gonna be the worst and/or shortest BJ ever. Plus you run the risk of being called a big ol' cocktease by whoever you give your pisspoor BJ to.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Wutang-Yutani posted:

Oh here's another one I recently worked out;
buy a cask of goon (that's cheap wine in a shiny foil bag) or a box of water that has a foil bag inside it
drink all of the water/goon
cut a hole in the foil bag
remove the plastic liner
store lettuce in the foil bag

I have a head of lettuce that's been in there a loving MONTH and it's still pretty good looking.

just eat that fuckin lettuc already gently caress

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Vietnamwees posted:

What penis are you going to suck for >30 seconds? That's either gonna be the worst and/or shortest BJ ever. Plus you run the risk of being called a big ol' cocktease by whoever you give your pisspoor BJ to.

Yeah, expect a slap across the head if you do that. OP's buttering skills are good but cocksucking skills need major improvement. :one:

Just suck that thing off properly until it spurts onto your slice then eat it off the floor like the bitch you are, OP.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I bet I could get a dick off in thirty seconds. Some of you guys need to believe in yourselves more

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the main thing about buttered toast that people dont know about is folding it once and dunking it in coffee. no one knows...

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol why yo butter hard op

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
why dont we just put a pat of butter onto toast and use the kitchen heat gun on it? thats what its there for

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I also learned on Wikihow it's proper etiquette to tear your bread or rolls into smaller chunks

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Doc Fission posted:

Or you could just not eat toast. The most pointless of foods.

I like it, it has calories. And it goes well with butter.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I just alternate between spoonfuls of butter and hunks of bread when I'm too depressed to work a spread knife

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I smash the bread directly into the butter then I jam it in my stupid loving face

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
If you need some butter often but not all of your butter you cut some off, put it a container and keep it on your kitchen bench. Keep the rest in the fridge.

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Grand Egg posted:

If you need some butter often but not all of your butter you cut some off, put it a container and keep it on your kitchen bench. Keep the rest in the fridge.

EVER TRIED CLEANING THAT CONTAINER?! no thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
have you tried a sponge with soap and water to clean it?