Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
'This shows you how fast these teams have come together' said about guys standing around concerned and praying while a player is being stabilized and carted off as if your normal human being wouldn't be doing the same thing if they came across that on the first day of their job or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Watching the replay of St Louis/Seattle and the thing I like about this league the least is teams trying to run the clock out instead of score with the under 2 minute rules.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Remember when DC looked good? Seems so long ago.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
'Ohhhh, my God.'

e: We really need Rex Ryan coaching one of these teams although they probably just wouldn't broadcast him cussing up a storm.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

rjmccall posted:

I love the casual “that’s a three-score game” when the conversion rate for even 1-pointers feels like it’s under 25% and I’m not sure I’ve even seen a successful two-pointer, much less a three-pointer.

Earlier they said 1 point conversions were 30%.

I'd be curious to see how that compared to 2 points, my mind says you might as well go for two by default but I'm not sure if the numbers bear that out. Seems like the risk/reward would make up for it anyway if 1 pointers are only 30%.