Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lets go luis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh lads

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this is why the Oilers are number 1, they don't gently caress up gimme plays

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the real meta of the XFL is seeing which team learns what F1 teams learned to do a long time ago, which is to just swear constantly during your radio calls so they can't be broadcast effectively

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The ladder was hooked and i feel nothing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that was sick

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you fool.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i swear to god there've been more running into the punter penalties in the first 4 weeks of the XFL than there've been in the past 2 years of NFL games

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

badass

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that almost ruled twice as hard

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BJ

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

landry jooooooooooooooooooones

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LANDRY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

put in Brogan Roback, Dallas you cowards

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

did you know in high school PJ Walker was the most accurate QB in the state of New Jersey i knew that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

drat RIP Hal Mumme

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

There Was An Attempt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how did DC fall apart so hard so fast