Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

my last four months have gone like this: my great aunt died, my girlfriend died, several friends caught the roni, half my office got laid off

my dad just called me and told me he's "got a cold" and he's been working in fuckin' south brooklyn rec centers as he's an out of work teacher.

he is 60 and smokes :smithicide:

jesus christ dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Help this psycho candidate make NUMBER GO UP UP UP

campaign manager "congrats on hitting Number Jess!"
jess "but then I saw other Number. I really want next Number."

Nichael has issued a correction as of 03:44 on Apr 1, 2020

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
My dad is 80 and has stage IV lung cancer, my mom is in her 70s, they still find some loving reason to go into town every day to pick up food and/or a paper or some god drat thing

also my governor (FL) isn't doing poo poo about this and we just had 1000 new cases in 24 hours

I can't wait for the world to just loving swallow me whole

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

My dad is 80 and has stage IV lung cancer, my mom is in her 70s, they still find some loving reason to go into town every day to pick up food and/or a paper or some god drat thing

also my governor (FL) isn't doing poo poo about this and we just had 1000 new cases in 24 hours

I can't wait for the world to just loving swallow me whole

that's so loving awful. I'm sorry about your dad.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Nichael posted:

that's so loving awful. I'm sorry about your dad.

yeah I am mentally preparing to lose him in the next couple months and not being able to get to PA to bury him

owns

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

it's gonna be rural areas that voted for him overwhelmingly where the nearest icu bed is like 2+ hrs away that get hardest hit in a few weeks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

yeah I am mentally preparing to lose him in the next couple months and not being able to get to PA to bury him

owns

it sounds trite but I think the best part about organizing for the left is that people are actually supportive of each other, and that includes people you know from a dead comedy forum. if you ever need anything, you can reach out.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's gonna be rural areas that voted for him overwhelmingly where the nearest icu bed is like 2+ hrs away that get hardest hit in a few weeks

Pennsylvania chud reddit is already preemptively blaming the "urban people" for making them sick

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sometimes donation asks blow up in your face:

she said bernie is a self-hating jew and refuses to vote for him. I reached out to her to try to get her to vote for bernie and donate to jess. :chaostrump:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

does that mean I'm likely to find a good property on the outskirts with a lot of land to turn into a commune, or that once again the ultra rich are going to buy everything up to rent out

How do you feel about serfdom?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

through all the juice out

lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ArmZ posted:

through all the juice out

lmao

okay but can you still donate to jess?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Pennsylvania chud reddit is already preemptively blaming the "urban people" for making them sick

any specifics or just in general, have they figured out which neighborhoods they are gonna burn down

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

it sounds trite but I think the best part about organizing for the left is that people are actually supportive of each other, and that includes people you know from a dead comedy forum. if you ever need anything, you can reach out.

He just sent me a check to start a Roth IRA but I am sitting on it right now in case I need to loving drive two days up there to bury him in the next couple months because there probably won't be flights

Also my job does not pay enough for me to afford this house and all my bills so that'll be a thing, maybe, unless they set up insurance

I have no idea why I'm exhausted all the loving time and just want to sleep during the week and drink on weekends and erase my existence outside of NCTV

weird, right

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

joe biden is a rapist... can you still donate to jess?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Yo wake me up when March ends

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Vim Fuego posted:

The Death March is Finally Over

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

joe biden is a rapist... can you still donate to jess?

oh god lmao

never stop texting like this and dumping on biden too

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

you're a real Pete Best, you know that?

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Impkins Patootie posted:

drat i feel like taking a drive
did that yesterday. drove it like i stole it lol.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

*puts on Boomer glasses, 'suck' turns to 'own'*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bedpan posted:

oh god lmao

never stop texting like this and dumping on biden too

okay but can you still donate to Jess? is my mantra now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a teenage jess volunteer's dad got a chris coo s text

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

All the gods, egging each other on to do it, just do it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

truly criminal this didn't get any emptyquotes in the coronavirus thread smdh

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nichael posted:

a teenage jess volunteer's dad got a chris coo s text

I just assume all texts like that are these new spam texts so I just block them

Please apologize to Jess staffer "Michael," if he's real his reaching out to me about how I'm doing during the pandemic was very nice

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Muppets On PCP posted:

they aren't accounting for the "don't give a gently caress" behavior of the red states at all lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

I just assume all texts like that are these new spam texts so I just block them

Please apologize to Jess staffer "Michael," if he's real his reaching out to me about how I'm doing during the pandemic was very nice

that's my friend. his name actually is Michael, but he got a lot of responses back saying "Hi Nichael!"

if you donated to the D&D or C-SPAM forms, you got a text from me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysPcyOvNJew

April mood

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nice, im smuggling like two cases of liquor into the state soon

gently caress you PA

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

they aren't accounting for the "don't give a gently caress" behavior of the red states at all lol

what'll happen is they're gonna have like 15%+ mortality rates and they're gonna get overcounted in the census because the official death toll is gonna be a quarter what the actual number is like puerto rico after hurricane maria

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I had a nervous breakdown after losing my job last year and ended up in five-figure debt and had to move home with the folks. I was finally starting to earnestly search for a new job and the roni hit. I had trained and got certified as an apprentice electrician and then worked industrial maintenance at a pharma-supplying rubber factory. I was hoping to get an apprentice position and put in my 3 years to get a journeyman card and then I'd be able to basically get work anywhere I want. Now I can't do any work like that because my parents are 77 and my mom has the beetus so if I bring it home she'll likely die. So the only work I can possibly do is online and I'm competing there with literally millions of people who have the necessary skills and experience that I don't have. I have no options for moving out because none of my friends or relatives have space for me. I've resigned myself to another 6-18 months of stagnation.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Epic High Five posted:

does that mean I'm likely to find a good property on the outskirts with a lot of land to turn into a commune, or that once again the ultra rich are going to buy everything up to rent out

the ultra rich are going to be cold with 5.56 mm diameter holes in their head, if we do this right, in a minecraft imaginary simulation this post is not real at all

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

my credit is almost perfect again I can’t wait for poo poo to crash so I can buy a house for cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Yo wake me up when March ends

its the forever month now and tomorrow will be the 32nd and then the 33rd and so on, forever!

:stoked: