Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

america needs it's own al qaeda.

hey I'm just spitballin here

its called al qaeda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Zil posted:

What makes you say that? odd food cravings or the consumption of human flesh I mean what's going on here?

Also wondering about this!!!!

not an endorsement posted:

a colleague of mine went on an expedition of 100 female scientists to the arctic and i'm not sure what came back is her

Got me thinking of an idea for interdimensional aliens that think they are disguised but the society they infiltrate is too embarrassed to point out their failure

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

not an endorsement posted:

im just saying that the homeward bound program is an excellent setting for a horror premise

the discovery of alien tech in spooky ruins leads to the network of everyone everywhere as a hivemind

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

there was a goon in the path of exile thread who got it

explains why bernie's opposition research files were always thin!

his weakness is that he was nice not nasty

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

triple sulk posted:

the prez is totally poz

neg president pozzed by thicc brazillian bois

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Not a Children posted:

I can't believe the dems are letting the republicans outmaneuver them on public aid

They are the goddamned worst

libs have always wanted to be the most "sensible" person in the room and what is more sensible than saying no to public aid?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

LegoMan posted:

Wait they didn't suspend evictions or anything so basically people are going to be able to afford their freezing, devoid of food home for one month. Thanks Democrats

u can't ask for too much at one time that is how bernie lost remember?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

DryGoods posted:

another day another Rah! fetish video posted

so it goes

an artificially intelligent video search function is alive but all it does is recommend fetish videos on youtube

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao @ chuck norris being a live-in housebitch and running his masters errands

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Doorknob Slobber posted:

lol he cant see but hes too proud to wear glasses or get contacts

if the font size of his notes he uses is anything to go by, it is this!

sad trump has lost his eyesight and double sad for sean spicer since trump couldn't recognize his voice

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tainen posted:

what the gently caress are you supposed to do when you work from home and you are done for the day but you are still at work because your home is your work. it’s hosed up.

that was always the hardest part for me too

totally lost my work/home separation

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

cumshitter posted:

my favorite thing about the dumb ron paul gold standard goldbuggerer idiots back in the day was just the natural consequence of tying money to a finite resource. more people will continue to be born into the economy and the currency within it. those people will want to use that currency to live. therefore, as more people chase a finite number of dollars those dollars will gain more value by virtue of demand

so under a gold standard you wouldn't look forward to an annual raise. you would argue with your boss about how little your pay should be reduced , as it becomes more expensive for him to pay you each year.

all real goldbuggers see this as a benefit, not a downfall of gold

they want to be masters of the future thanks to a handful of gold coins

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

juche avocado posted:

remember how a Friday news dump two months ago was "oh lol we assassinated an Iranian general on sovereign soil under false pretenses. this w,ill never have repercussions, lol well ok cya"

this feels like a million years ago

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

source please

I guess here but I haven't listened to it

https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/joe-bidens-accuser-finally-tells-her-full-story

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Joe Biden distracted a woman with a request for a gym bag and then literally threw her up against a wall in downtown DC and raped her.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Louisgod posted:

arby's trip report: god these things are legit bad, and arby's sauce loving sucks

did you eat them all anyway?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Louisgod posted:

I ate one and that's all I'll eat tonight

are you sure you won't have one for a midnight snack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

joe biden is a rapist... can you still donate to jess?

oh god lmao

never stop texting like this and dumping on biden too