Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Xaris posted:

trueannon is pro as gently caress (pisspiggrandad runs it) if you havent listened to it. but also the usual suspects like citations needed (one of the best imo), chapo, cum, revolutions, economic update with richard wolff usually is more than enough on a weekly basis for me

QAnonAnonymous is good, so is Eat The Rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Cruises seem like the absolute most terrible vacation choice

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Chris Matthews is the handsomest man on television

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

helta posted:

which c-spammer is going to have the first confirmed case?

there are a couple cases around Tampa Bay and last weekend I went to a rasslin' show and spent two days in the poker room at the dog track

it's been an honor posting with all of you

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

kornacki is so shook on MSNBC

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1234639585734467585?s=21

Bernie vs the world, bet on Bernie

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Biden is invoking his dead son now, they are going all out now

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

it is gonna own when someone at CDC or NIH tries to go public about how hosed we are

once he starts his Neil Breen speech proving that we're all gonna die the entire square mile around him is gonna get glassed by a drone fleet

I will chuckle knowingly to myself, and softly utter the word "tmruporp"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/julianfeeld/status/1234991470798503936?s=21

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Hillary 2020 posted:

Hey remember a thousand years ago when the Dean Scream was enough to end Howard Dean's campaign? Doesn't that seem weird now?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

wrong thread lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

lol they do realize that when the polls close local time in California it's going to be 11 PM EST?

they've already said don't even wait for CA results tonight, it'll be at least a day

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

so how's everyone doin

just trumpin

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Glimm posted:

very true

though i don't think anyone is actually casting votes for Bloomberg so there's that lmao

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Hey folks how's it swingin lmao

it's swinging bigly, people tell me they've never seen anything swing like it, it's a beautiful big swinging thing, President Xi couldn't believe what he was seeing

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/lee_gsc/status/1235717031762235392?s=21

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

gently caress that noise, I'm still going to play poker at the dog track tomorrow

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I just realized there will definitely be a COVID-19 cluster linked to a Trump rally and Trump will blame it on a Democrat who snuck in and coughed on everyone

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

like 2 million Americans are gonna be hospitalized from this and maybe half that will die

tmouprpirpm

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I spent seven hours handling poker chips with 80 other players Saturday so I might die

I made some money in the tournament though

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

D1E posted:

You are a good capitalist!

look, there's no need to be insulting me

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lmao the market starts today in "circuit breaker" territory

tmporuop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

might gently caress around and play poker after work this week to hasten my demise from COVID-19

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Given that money isn't actually real and is based entirely on faith, couldn't we literally shut basically everything down, force a two week quarantine and then say that economically speaking those two weeks never happened?

I'm sure banks won't mind giving up 50% of every monthly mortgage payment they're owed

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

remember when the dude who runs CPAC said Mitt Romney wasn't invited because he couldn't guarantee Mittens would be safe

that was funny

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I still have a lingering cough from a cold I caught last month and I keep expecting work to just tell me to stay home for a week

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Joementum posted:

the tomato platter is the best part imo

where are the fries........ piled high

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

ahahaha she's so good at this

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Neera Tanden AND Bret Stephens on the same MSNBC panel. Wow!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Larry kudlow sounds kinda raspy

like there's maybe something wrong with his throat

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

it infuriates me that James Carville was alive to see his swamp college win at football

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

gonna be like 10,000 in a week

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

we're gonna nuke Brazil

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Rush Limbaugh, a man with terminal lung cancer, mocking coronavirus is pretty on-brand for 2020

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

NextDoor continues its reign as the most boomer-cursed social media

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

my mom thinks I'm crazy because they're planning on driving from PA to FL next weekend and I keep telling her this country will no longer be functioning by then

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

my favorite part of bar rescue is when he lines up the staff and calls them all thieves because one or two of them over pour. very good leadership

I like when he screams at a fry cook because the owner won't pay for working equipment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/yamiche/status/1237916112156790785?s=21

he's got the roni