Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

lol i totally forgot that ojeda gave up his seat to run for like two weeks

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

turp! of the mornin' 2 ya :tipshat:

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

never apologize

never back down

TRUMO

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

smarxist posted:

Trump literally cut funding to the CDC and destroyed the global pandemic response team as "cost cutting measures", and the result of it will be tens of thousands of needless deaths in America. The fault lies squarely with his administration and by virtue of him leading it, him. There is an incontrovertible line from his actions to the consequences of them, and he and everyone in the admin need to be brought to justice, or else that concept no longer holds meaning.

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

lmao they’re going to put trump on the 20 after he dies in office during his fourth term

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

wish i had a time machine so i could go back in time to buy trump steaks and laugh my rear end off while cooking them

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

ah, time for some truMPO thread :coffeepal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6qIzKxmW8Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

the machine stops would have been a masterpiece if it had a trump character in it. i cannot get it off my mind.