Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

juche avocado posted:

excited to see how joe loses

'84 election map but who's going to be minnesota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

eric ciaramella posted:

unemployment claims up 2100% in michigan. highest unemployment in history is nigh.

colorado numbers are $cartoonwildtake yeah

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Bulgakov posted:

i love this honest mullet wearing trump so much

just like the slicked back version of the president that showed up at that evangelical event once upon a time where he looked like someone who sold extra-used cars

that look was so loving good and i am eternally mad he didn't stick with it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

my president

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

he did it for literally one appearance and i was so excited. then he went back to his normal poo poo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
there are rumors that he gets scalp reduction surgery (cut off the bald skin and stretch the stuff with hair together and stitch it up) so maybe he was recovering from that idk

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

juche avocado posted:

remember how don jr got his rear end divorced and now he's dating a fox news lady who is peer in age to Melanie

* older than melanie

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FAUXTON posted:

nah lemme know when they start showing roof koreans on the news

roof koreans showed up because white cops, as a bloc, decided to stop responding to calls in koreatown
so yeah you'll see them soon

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mtrbol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

oh my god i cannot get enough of him saying this, it's loving amazing

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my two favorite trmbol pronunciations are in DUST tree and muh NATTAN

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

eric ciaramella posted:

remember a million years ago when 5 senators were caught selling stocks after a coronavirus meeting but before the market tanked and everyone forgot aboubtit? that was yesterday.

because they brought up a feinstein trade that lost money and the succlibs circled the wagons and said "poo poo we gotta drop this"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
trump didnt want to be president, but when he became president, he decided it would be okay if he was the last president

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i am blessed in that my job appears to be very stable, and literally the only thing keeping my will to live together right now is that im going to be able to buy a corona shack from some dead old redneck's bank at rock bottom prices next year and move out to the hills like I've always wanted.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
what's the actual proposal lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ok yeah i had to dig for 10 mins but he wants to lift EPA mileage requirements i think.

also "cars will run smoother" this motherfucker hasn't driven a car in thirty years

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

shut up blegum posted:

Lmao he changed the number though

also changed "very little impact" to "positive impact"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

im doing two dj sets a week on twitch and i am now piecing together a setlist of nothing but native and indigenous rap and techno. thank you for reminding me

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Epic High Five posted:

does that mean I'm likely to find a good property on the outskirts with a lot of land to turn into a commune, or that once again the ultra rich are going to buy everything up to rent out

the ultra rich are going to be cold with 5.56 mm diameter holes in their head, if we do this right, in a minecraft imaginary simulation this post is not real at all

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my credit is almost perfect again I can’t wait for poo poo to crash so I can buy a house for cheap

i am 3 years out from a full on foreclosure because my homeowner's insurance company hosed me (confirmed by a class action lawsuit), you will be in prime position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
an oak tree fell through my kitchen and it cost $10,000 to try to repair it and even then things weren't back to normal. Farmer's Insurance sent me a check for $3k and got owned by a class action lawsuit over that storm, and to make me whole i was sent a check for forty seven dollars

riot now