Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

And as the actual crewmember was drying he promised to pay for the guys kids to go to college. Yay trickle down economics working as intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Do it DNC. Kill yourselves spectacularly so we can get a real liberal party you cowards. As a side note, the next 4 years of trump are gonna be a terrifying loving millenium

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Woofer posted:

Month formally withdraws and puts his full support behind Pit Pat. I look at Tim and Zip and they’re only in it to boost their treat stash.

Volunteering Kedah as secretary of defense. God knows shes protective enough for it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

it's definitely a better city than Memphis.

Man did you manage to get off the ground when you cleared that high bar?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

And I'm doing job interviews in NC hurray!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

It's more just the chud portion of California being more vocal lately. Theres a cop on a discord who keeps referring to it as KKKalifornia and Kommiestania. Go figure hes a piece of poo poo right?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

orange juche posted:

This in the GIP discord? Name and shame.

No a different one. As far as I know its not a goon

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im just waiting for the plot twist where if Biden is elected his dementia progresses to the point he thinks hes trump and keeps blaming everything on Obama. "You see this blue suit I'm wearing? Thats the fault of the Obama administration"

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

BaconAndBullets posted:

Can we root for COVID now? The real Greatest Generation will take a major hit but at least a good amount of boomers will go too.

Not like theres a lot of them left anymore sadly

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

I thought it was the noise chuds made :shrug:

Their term for it is literally "autistic screeching"

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah i used to know a guy who i thought was right wing but still sane, but then in 2016 he was recounting just how hard he got seeing like 18-19 year old hillary supporters go from hopeful to depressed to on the verge of tears and nothing had made him happier in his life. Him and his best buddies called it autistic screeching starting in like late 2015ish. I stopped associating with him completely pretty soon after nov 2016 but he probably fell in hard with the pepe crowd so its a toss up whether they pulled it from the frog sounds or from the sound some autistic people happen to make when theyre having a tougher moment. Depends on how lovely you want to assume the chuds are

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Well, we have two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that we need all that for the quarantine, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Yo dawg lemme get like 15-20 quarter stacks of e for some primo dog cuddling while the world burns down. I want a good 18 hour roll. Tia.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I skipped down to see how long it was, saw something about most people are unnesary to current production or something and decided that reading a trump speech would be less detrimental to me.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Giving money to rich people always helps the poor, man. You gotta help those "job creators" instead of those "job consumers". Otherwise it leads to "job overpredation"

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Here's something else terrifying we should all be aware of

https://twitter.com/TikiToucan/status/1239846477859610624?s=19

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Triangle boy hates particle boy. They have a fight, triangle wins. Triangle boy.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

What? Trapt is a maga band? How did i miss this? I also forgot they existed after i got out of highschool so this may be related.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im glad i got the reccomend on a kickass rice cooker just before this all started and then 15 pounds of rice. Thanks mcnally and others. Meals in that thing are stupid simple.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

I found out recently that if you buy bulk rice that you won't go through very quickly, you'll want to freeze it for a day or two to kill the rice weevil eggs. Ask me about my daughter never eating rice again.

Thats good to know thanks

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

i don't think i could fit a full bag of rice in my freezer, but i will definitely try it if i ever get one again

I have plastic bins i can just almost fit full 10 pound bags in. They fit in the standard size freezer in my apartment. If you empty out everything you should be able to fit a 20 pound bag easily. Maybe a 50 if you dont have an icemaker

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah hiding her face from this threads shameful turn.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I really want to elect this pooch

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Woofer posted:

Assuming there’s 350 million people in the US, that would be $17k a piece.

I wonder if anyone has theorized what a $15k deposit into everyone’s accounts, even newborn babies, would do for the economy.

Woah man hold your horses. If you just give money to the poors theyll just spend it on frivolous luxuries like healthcare and food and how does that do the economy any good?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The gently caress is this timeline

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

If only it wasn't against the 22nd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oh fun, charlotte just went into stay at home orders from 8am today until mid april because the county has 25% of the cases in the state. The stay at home orders are basically just dont go to work if you have a middle class job or better and thats about it.

quote:

YOU CAN:

Go to the grocery, convenience or warehouse store

Go to the pharmacy to pick up medications and other healthcare necessities

Visiting a health care professional for medical services that cannot be provided virtually (call first)

Go to a restaurant for take-out, delivery or drive-thru

Care for or support a friend or family member

Take a walk, ride your bike, hike, jog and be in nature for exercise – just keep at least six feet between you and others

Walk your pets and take them to veterinarian if necessary

Help someone to get necessary supplies

Receive deliveries from any business which delivers

YOU SHOULD NOT:

Go to work unless you are providing essential services as defined by this Order

Visit friends and family if there is no urgent need

Maintain less than 6 feet of distance from others when you go out

Visit loved ones in the hospital, nursing home, skilled nursing facility or other residential care facility, except for limited exceptions as provided on the facility websites

Travel except for essential travel and activities

God this state is amazing

quote:

In the Raleigh area, Wake County Sheriff Gerald Baker said he was suspending the issuance of pistol permits until April 30, partly to prevent the spread of germs at the permitting area of his office and also because of a backlog of applications. His office said pistol permit requests have increased to nearly 300 per day, compared to about 100 per day normally.

Republican lawmakers urged him to reverse course, calling his action “illegal."

The sherrif office in question is a waiting room thats about 10x30 that had 10-15 people waiting at a time in it plus office employees.