Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Alaan posted:

Nothing else can cure disease like it!

Can you buy futures on specific soups

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Klobuchar outlasting the Butt is probably the funniest thing to come out of this election.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Terrifying Effigies posted:

He'll do pretty much anything to leave Indiana forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQbrIjP70w

Please don't attempt to absolve pete of any wrongdoing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol if you think there will be elections 2024 if Trump wins november

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's star trek rules so if they get it out in 10 months they look amazing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

Don't worry, Mike Pence and his magic Bible will fix this.

It's just bible. The magic is implied

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

James Lipton died

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

tune in to his new show, Curveball, now on Fox

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So he's confirmed for Fox News then.

In lighter news

https://twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1161353495775272960

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's no way the Democratic party survives a second loss to trump, yeah?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dixie alley is no loving joke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why do you think people hate him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bulletsponge13 posted:

I don't recall another instance in my life where tornados hit a loving city. NPR said 19 confirmed killed. :-(

I'm pretty certain it's happened in Tennessee before

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tornadoes_striking_downtown_areas_of_large_cities#North_America

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Looking forward to uncle Joe stacking the courts with right wing fanatics to bridge the gap then scratching his head when cecil Turtle won't play ball

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's trump's approval ratings? Obviously I imagine Bush c 2008 to be lower but that post 9/11 wave he rode lasted for a while and probably drove the mean up. What I'm asking is if he's the most unpopular president in my short life

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Too high by half

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah :-/

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bored As gently caress posted:

Keep your money, daddy warbucks Bloomberg said he'd give a billion dollars to whoever the nominee is, except if its Bernie.

lmao.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maybe they think four more years of trump will forever sway the people of this nation away from republicans forever. I mean, it didn't work for Bush but hey

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

The real lesson here is that both field campaigning and paid advertising barely matter and the optimal strategy going forward is gathering kompromat on tv news producers

They're tv producers. Just start naming women's names until you get what you want

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

People eat lies up it seems. And truth just seems to hurt. We are colossally hosed.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Imagining a boot stamping on a human face forever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

The worst part about a Biden presidency is that it would all be under the guise of being """liberal""", so when that poo poo fails to do anything meaningful for lower class Americans, the backlash against anything left of Reagan will be even worse.

I'm predicting a rightward swing so hard it'll make the boomers seem like the bunch of hippie activists they've spent the last half century desperately trying to portray themselves as look real.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So who will be trump 2.0?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proud Christian Mom posted:

He already discussed closing the southern border like a week ago

He really knows that the base loves his greatest hits.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

Either the CDC Director:

- Is sucking Donnie's dick to keep his job

- Is a MAGAnator

And neither is good. And both explain why the tests got so hosed up at the CDC.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1236047190897934337?s=19

I've got family who work with the CDC. They're all aboard the trump train

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That Works posted:

What general capacity?

I've got friends more on the research rather than response team at CDC and they are all typical liberal academic types.

Administration iirc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gonna be real awkward when they vote for him in 8 months

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I haven't heard of any asian folks getting jumped yet but I know it's a matter of time.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

Stand by for dipshit outrage about Commiefornia

Is this phrase (which doubtless existed before) getting repeated a lot lately? I heard my dad use it for the first time today and I wonder if it's making the rounds because some shithead on Fox has been using it as of late

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

orange juche posted:

So better things are not possible then.

Correct. Though that doesn't mean you have to let them win easily

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

The grandpa who can't stop smelling women's hair and touching them?

If you know a better way to appeal to the republican voters, I'm listening

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's in british sudafed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So... that'll get you high? Cuz I doubt he's whipping it up himself