Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crutch
Apr 22, 2010
I also love this movie. However, it could be because of what happened when I saw it in theatres.

During "the scene" a woman had a literal panic attack. She screamed incredibly loud and would not stop, to the point where they had to turn the house lights on and call an ambulance. The theatre gave us two free passes for any future movie and restarted the whole movie. This was during the week, so the theatre was only lightly attended. It was nuts. When I watch it now I get extremely uptight during the whole hospital scene. It's great!!

My wife worked at an alzheimers facility for a few years. It was predominately older folks in there and when I would visit I would get definite Exorcist III vibes and would glance at the ceiling occasionally...….just to make sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU