Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I've looked at the data and crunched the numbers and I can only come to one conclusion: in order for BYOB to survive, we're going to need to sell out and sell out hard. As it stands the yob cannot continue much longer in its current state so in order to bring in more cash flow we're going to need to come up with ways that we, as an online community, can just give in to "the man" as it were. And no, having a bake sale is not selling out. Neither is having a baked sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

this post brought to you by pall mall cigarettes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
squarespace vs. me undies who would win

trick question, it's a tie for first

Escape From Noise

We could sell ad space on the hammock and also possibly the cat.

google THIS

Hanging around awkwardly after I post until I get a tip

google THIS

*cough*

Manifisto

heartbreaking plea to visit our gofundme but the links all take you to the byob reggae

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

heartbreaking plea to visit our gofundme but the links all take you to the byob reggae

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick's making a song in 4/4 with a beat that's just kick/snare/kick/snare......

He

is

on

it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick's making a song in 4/4 with a beat that's just kick/snare/kick/snare......

He

is

on

it.

will there be some chords in a I-V-vi-IV progression, he asked hopefully

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

will there be some chords in a I-V-vi-IV progression, he asked hopefully

If there isn't I'm sending him back to the studio

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB finally had to start using coupons and looking for deals :negative:

City of Glompton

just post ™️

brought to you by byob®️

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

BYOB finally had to start using coupons and looking for deals :negative:

This got dark...

Macnult

Heather Papps posted:

this post brought to you by pall mall cigarettes
so it goes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

BYOB sold out and then THIS happened

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

BYOB sold out and then THIS happened

Will I believe what happens next?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Macnult posted:

so it goes

Finger Prince

I improved my shitposting productivity by moving my office closer to the toilet. My PPS (posts per poo poo) is going to go way up!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Budweiser
Yahoo
Oreos
Bud lite

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Hey folks!
It's time to...
Bring your own bank
Be your own boss
Bake your own blunt
Burn your only breeches
Build your own bunker
and...
Buy your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own bring your own ....

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if BYOB gets a job???

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

What if BYOB gets a job???

Is the weed store hiring?

biosterous

all of byob crammed into one mascot costume, spinning a sign

i dibs left lower leg!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

i dibs left lower leg!

I'm the butt

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

i dibs left lower leg!

Hotbox the byob voltron.

Goons Are Gifts

Hello and good evening interested investors, I am here today to proven you why buying shares of the BYOB Inc. ©®™~~$$$$¿{} <> (copyrighted registered trademark that maybe makes a lot dollars lol upside down question mark oh now a cat is walking over the keyboard) brand is worth considering in these dire times of complicated financial decisions.

First of all, posts. You want to lurk, we have the posts for that. That's just a fact and you can check it by clicking on the myriad of ads we've placed.

Second of all, quality. Every post in byob is automatically goldmine status for other forums. We here at BYOB Inc.©®™~~$$$$¿{} <> have much higher standards but if we would lower our expectations to those of lesser forums, all of them would exceed those expectations immediately.

Third of all, weed. Buy shares and you get weed. Period.

Second of all, you can count on us, because we know how to count.

Additionally, if you buy our stuff right now, we will be happy. That's the best deal of your life, you do one thing and will then make multiple (>2) yobbers happy.

Now, to really convince you, let me quote the entirety of the bill of rights.

Stoner Sloth

BYOB sells out for 30 pieces of silver (haze)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FluffieDuckie

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello and good evening interested investors, I am here today to proven you why buying shares of the BYOB Inc. ©®™~~$$$$¿{} <> (copyrighted registered trademark that maybe makes a lot dollars lol upside down question mark oh now a cat is walking over the keyboard) brand is worth considering in these dire times of complicated financial decisions.

First of all, posts. You want to lurk, we have the posts for that. That's just a fact and you can check it by clicking on the myriad of ads we've placed.

Second of all, quality. Every post in byob is automatically goldmine status for other forums. We here at BYOB Inc.©®™~~$$$$¿{} <> have much higher standards but if we would lower our expectations to those of lesser forums, all of them would exceed those expectations immediately.

Third of all, weed. Buy shares and you get weed. Period.

Second of all, you can count on us, because we know how to count.

Additionally, if you buy our stuff right now, we will be happy. That's the best deal of your life, you do one thing and will then make multiple (>2) yobbers happy.

Now, to really convince you, let me quote the entirety of the bill of rights.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

thats right, byob SOLD OUT, in its first DAY on the market. actually in the first HOUR. really the vast majority of it was sold in the first few minutes, as those who had lined up for days--a line that snaked past block after block, as far as the eyes could see--bought the maximum amount of byob they could afford.

what does that leave the rest of us with? no byob?? not so fast!

there will be a second offering! a chance for you to get your very own slice of byob!

now, I can see what you're thinking: "where do I line up?" and indeed there are undoubtedly people lining up right now. there's no announced location to buy byob, mind you; they're lining up where they THINK the sale will occur. they're preparing for days, even weeks of waiting.

we admire their dedication! but here's a little secret: instead of lining up, you can get your very own code that will entitle you to acquire shares of byob from the comfort of your computer chair! it will be fast and GUARANTEED! after all, our motto is "buy your own byob," its right there in the name.

to get your code, post in the "hello welcome & chat" thread and tell us a little about yourself. pets? hobbies? crimes? we like 'em all!

sincerely,

byob

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

multiple (>2) yobbers

*squints suspiciously*

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

*squints suspiciously*

lol

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
New decade, new image. Dick*

*the poster formerly known as Mr. Dick

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
BYOB: We'll pay you to kick our assesTM

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am waiting til black friday

<3 <3 Vanisher

free hubcaps

i am willing to pay TOP dollar for a professional BYOB sig, however it must include the phrase "You're in good hands with Allstate"

ty Saoshyant!

nobodygetshurt

BYOB regrets pointing Jesus out, now BYOB feels bad and will now kill itself by hanging on an upside down cross.

The X-man cometh
I know BYOB has a strict no-politics rule, but for the low low price of $20 Million, we could rename the post button to "Bloomberg"

Macnult

code:
Thank you for visiting [BYOB: AN ISLAND OF CHILL IN A SEA OF MADNESS]. Before continuing, please list any [PETS] and/or [HOBBIES] you have. This allows our algorithm to get to know you better, which will help fine-tune your [BYOB: AN ISLAND OF CHILL IN A SEA OF MADNESS] experience overall. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

thats right, byob SOLD OUT, in its first DAY on the market. actually in the first HOUR. really the vast majority of it was sold in the first few minutes, as those who had lined up for days--a line that snaked past block after block, as far as the eyes could see--bought the maximum amount of byob they could afford.

what does that leave the rest of us with? no byob?? not so fast!

there will be a second offering! a chance for you to get your very own slice of byob!

now, I can see what you're thinking: "where do I line up?" and indeed there are undoubtedly people lining up right now. there's no announced location to buy byob, mind you; they're lining up where they THINK the sale will occur. they're preparing for days, even weeks of waiting.

we admire their dedication! but here's a little secret: instead of lining up, you can get your very own code that will entitle you to acquire shares of byob from the comfort of your computer chair! it will be fast and GUARANTEED! after all, our motto is "buy your own byob," its right there in the name.

to get your code, post in the "hello welcome & chat" thread and tell us a little about yourself. pets? hobbies? crimes? we like 'em all!

sincerely,

byob

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!